Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager Remote battery cover

I recently purchased the Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager. I cannot open the round battery compartment cover on the remote. It turns left and right. When I turn it left to the open position it only makes about 1/3 of a turn then stops. The cover won’t come off in that position but it won’t turn any further left. Can anyone help me with this please?

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum!

We don’t own this toy but I had a quick search through the reviews. The only references I could find were these three:

“The only annoying thing was that the remote was extremely difficult to open; I had to bend the end of a small safety pin to pry the cap off and the battery out.”

And

“The remote requires a 5-cent coin to open the battery hatch before use, and then a screwdriver to pop the battery out, to remove the paper beneath. This was the worst part of the experience and there were no instructions on how to do any of this.”

And

“The product arrived and the battery lid on the remote was jammed (I got a refund), I later forced it open with a butter knife and it works fine - so thanks for the free product”

Might help? If not, and nobody on the forum who owns the toy comes forward to help, I would suggest opening a conversation with Lovehoney Live Chat as they’re really helpful. Good luck!

If you’re using a mini screwdriver hold the pressure on it and give it a wriggle mine was quite tight to get off

Me and the wife would happily test out the C-Shaped Couple’s Vibrator, We have recently branched into new heights of trying everything, could be good! will review the same day we get it!

You’ve put this in the wrong post @raymctiernan

Welcome to the forum!
Hmm sounds like it may need loosening up a little…