Lovehoney Hummer Male Masturbator Magic Wand Attachment

This is only my second post after being a member and reading the forum for a few months. I just thought I'd have to tell all the males in here to buy the Lovehoney Hummer Male Masturbator Magic Wand Attachment.

I have literally never felt anything like the sensations I had from this attachment. Over the last few months I've found this toy amazing and just had to share. It's not fair that all the women have these vibrating toys and I can honestly say this is probably as close as I'll come to feeling what an orgasm feels like that women have. I didn't think these sensations were possible.

Also let's have a little fun and see how long you can last on the full setting. My record is under 2 minutes lol

Anyway enough of that. Let me know how you get on if you buy one as I'd be interested to know.

Have a great day everyone :)

One disadvantage I've found is that being quite a tight fit you need plenty of lube and the strong vibrations turn it into large amounts of foam.

Combined with cum and having an open end, it can make a serious mess.

As with all toys: they work for some and don't for others. My husband is not a fan of the Hummer so far. :)

Yes I agree it is a very tight fit and I added that in my review but in my opinion the mess is worth it :P

Trial and error for my fella. It's too tight on him to ysias a stroker. But leaving it still while stimulate his head in other ways seems to be a much better experience

Wondering.... Is the Hummer attachment worth it if you already own a masturbation sleeve? Holding a wand against the sleeve would have the same effect, no? Or are the vibrations carried in a different way?

Thanks x

Hi Sex Squid, Mr Scorpius has the Hummer, and very highly rates it. Some sleeves do have a place where you can insert a bullet, which can feel lovely. The thing about the Hummer, is the positioning and ridigity of the suction cup mean that almost the full power of the wand travels through the whole sleeve. We have a Doxxy Wand, and a Magic Wand that Mr Scorpius uses, and the vibrations really do feel incredible to him through this. Everyone is different though, so the best thing to do is to try it, and see if it works for you :) xx

Thanks Scorpius :)

I'm getting my Doxy today *bouncing off the walls*. Getting the blue bodywand rabbit attachment and just wondering whether to get the Hummer too

Maybe I should hold off for the time being and see how it feels held against my TC super tight sleeve first? xx

I used my doxy last night, I literally had about 10 orgasms. I made so much mess. But thankfully my puppy pad saved the day lol.

Squid im so excited for you!! 🙊

You're excited? How d'ya think I feel? Lol x

Haha you are yet to experience !!

What colour did you go for?

The white one is in the basket now ;)

Definitely thinking of buying this for my man. He's a relative newbie to male sex toys.

Bought it with Lovehoney Magic Wand. Its amazing!!!