Lovehoney is on Superdrug.com

Hey All,

Exciting news! Our Excite range is now live on Superdrug! But it is looking very lonely without any reviews. So if there is anyone who owns these products and wouldn’t mind submitting a review over on Superdrug.com I will be one very happy Review Coordinator.

These are the products:
Lovehoney Excite 10 Function Bullet VibratorLovehoney Excite 10 Function Finger Vibrator
Lovehoney Excite Silicone Pleasure Balls 74g Lovehoney Excite 10 Function Rabbit Love Ring

Please do not feel obligated to review them, but a big “thank you” if you do!

:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

GIF | Gfycat

20 Likes

We have some of those! Shall do some today.

2 Likes

That is exciting news! :grinning:

1 Like

I love how much Lovehoney are doing to normalise the use of sex toys in our society, break down taboo barriers and help people access these toys on the high street! :heart:

8 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna done 2 for you! The finger and the bullet. Brilliant that they are becoming more common place! Maybe you’ll be able to pick one up at the till in Tesco one day! :smile:

3 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna hi Brenna just had a look at the super drug site seems they are not the womanizer or the zumio which I am looking at any ideas if they will stock these products thanks for your help

Superdrug is stocking Lovehoney’s Excite range, I do not know if they are planning to stock other brands (and if they were I think mentioning it would break the no posting competitors rule). But we have almost all Womanizers in stock as well as the Zumio!

1 Like

Thank you Brenna just wondering which one to purchase good reviews on both of them

Flip a coin? If you are disappointed with the result then you know to pick the other one!

2 Likes

lol that’s so funny but thanks for the help

I’ve got that bullet. I’ll pop a review up when I get chance!

I don’t have any of them but I’m university educated so have plenty of experience of cobbling together a polished piece from a variety of sources and sneaking it past the plagiarism checker
:grin: :grin: :grin:

I’m so happy to see toys being stocked in mainstream high street shops. If nothing else it’ll give people something to think about after seeing them. I’d have loved to have seen toys stocked there when I first became sexually aware.

It’s cute range - just the kind of non-threatening stuff that people won’t be afraid to pick up.

2 Likes

Noooooo! :joy: This is a plagiarism free zone. Please only leave a review if you own the product! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Ok, promise
:sweat_smile:

Very cool - I echo the fellow posters in congratulating both you and Superdrug for being forward minded and bringing the sex toys out of the closet and into the high street. Long May it continue. Sadly we don’t own any of those products…otherwise I’d happily write a review for you.

2 Likes

This is great news! Well done Lovehoney :+1:

Seconded!

review posted :smile:https://www.superdrug.com/Health/Sexual-Health/Vibrators-%26-Adult-Toys/Lovehoney-Excite-10-Function-Rabbit-Love-Ring/p/798128

2 Likes