Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Slimline Vibrator - Advice?

As there is currently an oh so tempting special offer where if you buy a selected item you can get a Slimline Jessica Rabbit (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15335) for £15, I was just wondering if any users can throw some advice my way.

I've never used a rabbit before, the only toy I have is a tiny Tracey Cox bullet vibe. I was wondering if anyone has both of these toys can you give me a comparison on the quietness of the vibes? Only asking as I still live at home with my family so don't want to be wasting my money on anything that's going to be too loud and therefore probably unusable.

I am also very petite down there and was wondering if any other petite girls who own this could tell me how they got on with it?

Thank you x

Hi Sophie, I have the Tracey Cox vibe and I find the noise can be muffled under a duvet to prevent parents finding you out! However it's a bit different for rabbits because they have different motors and functions than bullet vibes.

I don't own this particular rabbit but do have the Oh! Rabbit G-Spot Vibrator and whilst this one never fails to makes me squirt and orgasm loads, it is VERY loud. This is because it takes 3 double AA batteries and the motors are really loud. It's worth waiting for the house to be empty though because it's a fail-safe vibrator for me. I would have thought that the Jessica Rabbit would be the same, but take a look at the video on the product page. If you can hear it, even slightly, it's going to be loud. LH tend to 'mute' out most vibes so we can focus on the presentation of the toy, which is a shame.

I do know that the more expensive the vibrator, the quieter it tends to be, which is why most rechargable toys are virtually silent. Why not just order it and try it out at home? And if it's too loud, send it back. LH's returns policy is brilliant if the vibe is too loud for you -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

Good luck, I hope someone replies as well soon for you! x

Hi HappilyExperimenting, thankyou for your reply. :)

I figured it would be louder that a tiny bullet, but wasn't sure just how much louder it would be. I've had another look at the video on the product page and I can just about hear the vibrations of the rabbit. It's a shame they don't add something else to the product pages like a numbered scale for their vibrators, with 1 being quiet and 10 being really loud - or something of the sorts. I'm sure it would help a few people that like me, don't live on their own or with a partner.

I was looking at the Happy Rabbits as they are rechargable, which like you said will be a lot quieter. They really appeal to me but I'm just worried that the girth will be too much for me as they're about an inch bigger than the slim Jessica Rabbit.

I'd just feel bad buying the JR, opening it and turning it on to find it's too loud then wanting to send it back. That's the kind of person I am, I don't like returning things unless they're faulty. Think i'll still have to have a little think about it though.

Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated. :) x

SophieM wrote:

It's a shame they don't add something else to the product pages like a numbered scale for their vibrators, with 1 being quiet and 10 being really loud - or something of the sorts. I'm sure it would help a few people that like me, don't live on their own or with a partner.

Try looking at the reviews - there is a quiet scale on the right of the reviews! smiley

Yeah I was having a look over that before. Although it's helpful, I think it's only a little unreliable too as everyone's perception of noise volume differs to one another. A decibel meter would be quite nifty - or am I just being too picky now :P x

Hey Sophie! I've never tried the Jessica Rabbit slimline vibrator before, but I have just purchased this rabbit: Twin Turbo Rabbit Vibrator

It was my first rabbit too, I'm petite and I wasn't sure what to expect! It turned out to be a perfect size though, and although it uses batteries the vibrations are very strong! It is a bit loud though (on the med and high settings), so I've resorted to using it under the duvet with some music on, seems to do the trick. If I turned it on without, it would be quite obvious lol. The ears can be switched on separately from the shaft, they are quite quiet on their own (similar to a bullet), so if you were concerned about people hearing it you could just use the ears until your home alone (which is still fun! :) )

With any of the vibrators you won't know really until you buy, for £15 though it is a really good price! If you are wanting to take the plunge it would be best getting it when it is on offer, just incase it is too noisy! x

Thanks MissJ :)

I've just had a look at the product video and as appealing as the rabbit looks I think i'd be slightly intimidated by it though if I opened the box and saw it staring at me! Haha.

Before, I was actually thinking about doing what you've said, buying it and when not home alone using it whilst having just the ears vibrating.

I know, £15 seems pretty darn cheap to me! I've only been on LH for about a month so I haven't a clue what other rabbits have been on offer for previously. But for the slim JR it seems a really good price. :) x

I have a Jessica Rabbit slimline, unfortunately I used her to death and she's a little worse for wear now!

I am quite fussy with toys. Bullet vibrators don't do it for me because they're too powerful, if a toy is too noisy it just puts me off and I don't like toys to be too big. I loved my Jessica rabbit! It was the ears that did it for me, they are just amazing. I only needed it on the lowest or medium setting as that was strong enough for me and that isn't too noisy.

However, the rotating shaft did nothing for me and was very noisy. I wouldn't let that put you off as you really don't need it. I just had the ears on and moved the shaft in and out. Definitely recommend for that price!!

Hi dotdashdot (had to double check that I got that right! haha)

See, I absolutely adore my bullet. So much so that I'm thinking of getting it's bigger brother, the Tracey Cox super bullet vibe as I'm really attracted to the addition of speeds and patterns, as well as it being a little bigger. Toys being too big though intimidate me...especially at the moment as i'm still introducing myself to toys. And even though I don't have anything that's noisy I can understand where you're coming from about it putting you off.

If I were to buy the JR - which I think I will tbh - then that's all i'd probably do with it too. There's hardly a moment of peace in my house and nighttime is the only chance I really get to do anything...very annoying! x