Lovehoney Kink

As you may be aware WandA's mind is filled with weird and crazy ideas. Well, I have another one.

Why not have a Lovehoney Kink sister site? A certain rival has (a rather rubbish) X-rated/confidential site that is supposed to sell things for the more hardcore members. Why not have a sister site with certain products that would otherwise scare off the more delicate souls who visit LH? Like LH's sister site HNHQ or the FL one. It could have some of the more SM side of the BDSM stuff, leathers, chastity etc. It seems most of this stuff can only really be bought from the US if you're in the UK (on rather scant research I shall add) with stupid postage prices.

You could even have the character LH dressed in a kinky PVC outfit with a whip in hand and the whole site on a black background and give your own kinkmaster Hella the chance to apply her (more) perverted/fetishy expertise!

Now, back to work on my crazy plan for world domination...

Ooooh, I like this idea. I would definitely shop at a LoveKink or KinkHoney site.

I'm just looking at a kinkier competitor, I want a violet wand (insert certain member joke)!

sounds great WandA

Id say it sounds like a great idea, but itd be even better if they mixed them together (using the same account or something) so your OH points get put together.

Inara14 wrote:

Id say it sounds like a great idea, but itd be even better if they mixed them together (using the same account or something) so your OH points get put together.

oooh yeah that would be good to

Inara14 wrote:

oooh yeah that would be good to

Sounds good WandA

I am pretty sure I only posted once

boobaloo wrote:

I am pretty sure I only posted once

I blame your excite at my awesome idea.External Media

More OH points sounds cool too

*excitement.

I also blame my excitement for the misspelling.

WandA wrote:

*excitement.

I also blame my excitement for the misspelling.

he he he

tis a great idea tho, I am sure that there used to be a part of this site for bdsm type posts but when they changed it, it vanished

This is a splendid suggestion - but I think an up market approach to getting the message over is needed, less tack more class - such after dark or secret obsession, that sort of thing. Sex doesnt need to be cheapened, just made special and intimate in the approach.

Great idea though!

Great idea! I would like to see a certain classiness about it too. Sex of any kind is deserving of decorum and a sensitive approach, don't you think? Love the idea though.

Loving the idea. Lovehoney is great and ive purchased quite a few things from this site but yes it can be a little tame if you are in the mood for some serious kink.

A more extreme version like you suggest is a good idea

Can I put a different side to this? Well am going to anyway, not sure why I asked permission, haha! Anyway, where would you draw the line as to what would appear in the regular site and what was deemed only suitable for the kinkier version? For most people their kink is normal to them so perhaps having to go to a more extreme site may be off-putting?

No idea what am trying to say really, I think it's about the categorizing but I've had a really long day and have a banging headache.... but, my own opinion is that I like the idea, haha!

And yes I know some things would be obviously not main-stream but with some the borders may well be blurred....

Sweet-kitten wrote:

Great idea! I would like to see a certain classiness about it too. Sex of any kind is deserving of decorum and a sensitive approach, don't you think? Love the idea though.

Hmmm class is good but I'm not so sure you can squeeze it in between a puppy cage, inflatable anal dildo and vagina spreader...

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Can I put a different side to this? Well am going to anyway, not sure why I asked permission, haha! Anyway, where would you draw the line as to what would appear in the regular site and what was deemed only suitable for the kinkier version? For most people their kink is normal to them so perhaps having to go to a more extreme site may be off-putting?

No idea what am trying to say really, I think it's about the categorizing but I've had a really long day and have a banging headache.... but, my own opinion is that I like the idea, haha!

I get you MTC, I just think as great as the LH site is for looking friendly and fun it might put some people off who want something a bit 'nastier'. Of course they think there's nothing wrong with their kink but they probably don't expect to find urethral sounds in AS...

LH does already make decisions about what appears on it's affiliate sites so I just think it's a matter of judgement, like deciding to stock anything really.