Lovehoney lingerie valentines range.

Just wondered is lovehoney going to be realising there own brand of lingerie for valentines?

Would be pushing it a little for time, but they still could!

Hopefully a new range will pop up soon even if it's not Valentines specific. They've been busy discontinuing other ranges so I'm hopeful that there's some new things in the pipeline to replace the old stuff :)

I know it getting close now. I was kinda expecting something in January now it February thought I see if there is going to be something. Maybe will be after valentines. Can't wait to see what the next range will be.

I wonder what they're going to do next...

I'm hopping that the flirty knickers in plus size become avalible in more colours, red and now just seen purple too. Fingers crossed for new sexy knickers for valentines

I am excited about what will be the next range. The captivate me range was just beautiful,sexy and just a perfect range of lingerie.

I also would have loved to see a new lingerie range for valentines, I'm hopeful the next range will be that fantastic it'll be worth the wait x

I wish they would hurry up .Still awaiting something nice to buy for the Mrs. Don't really want to turn to Ann do I ?

I wouldn't shop there even if lovehoney didn't realise anything for valentines. You could most definatley find something at lovehoney that would be good to get.

No qualms about shopping there from time to time . I would say it's about 70/30 split in favour of LH though .

im fully converted to lovehoney after I discovered them.

bondagegod wrote:

im fully converted to lovehoney after I discovered them.

+1. I refuse to buy anywhere else!

I'm so happy they have released plus sized knickers. They're going straight in my basket, lol!

I got this as a valentines outfit. Hoping it will look alright as it hasn't arrived yet http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32077

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I got this as a valentines outfit. Hoping it will look alright as it hasn't arrived yet http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32077

Looks amazing! Enjoy!

That's stunning Vanilla Kink 😍