Lovehoney Magic Wand

Hi all,

I've had my magic wand for about ten and a half months and its been working fine until the last two weeks when its been slowing down or stopping completely at random moments. I really don't want to send it back because it feels super cheeky since I'm so close to the one year mark but it's becoming really frustrating and sometimes it just won't turn back on at all even when it is unplugged and turned back on.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so is there anything you can recommend?

Lupina x

I had this happen to a magic wand before (not the Lovehoney one) and it just completley died on me. I wouldnt feel cheeky thats what the returns is there for, plus they are really nice and dont bite!

X

Lupina wrote:

Hi all,

I've had my magic wand for about ten and a half months and its been working fine until the last two weeks when its been slowing down or stopping completely at random moments. I really don't want to send it back because it feels super cheeky since I'm so close to the one year mark but it's becoming really frustrating and sometimes it just won't turn back on at all even when it is unplugged and turned back on.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so is there anything you can recommend?

Lupina x

Hey Lupina

Sorry to hear your magic wand is on the blink!

Please don't feel cheeky - we'd feel much happier if you would return it for a replacement, especially as it's a mains powered toy. We'd hate to think of it being unsafe to use. 

Please fill out the usual returns form, and we'll be happy to arrange a new one to be sent out to you. You probably won't even need to return the one you have, unless you want us to recycle it for you. 

Hey Lupina

Sorry to hear your magic wand is on the blink!

Please don't feel cheeky - we'd feel much happier if you would return it for a replacement, especially as it's a mains powered toy. We'd hate to think of it being unsafe to use. 

Please fill out the usual returns form, and we'll be happy to arrange a new one to be sent out to you. You probably won't even need to return the one you have, unless you want us to recycle it for you. 

Thank you! I will, that's great to hear!

Lovehoney people are, well Lovely ! haha

This is why they ahve the return period for. Do not feel bad.