Lovehoney mailings

Hope this isn't repeating an old topic (I have a feeling it is!) I know LH doesn't send out catalogs if you don't want to, but what about just random flyers and such through the post? I live with the parents and I can time the delivery of parcels but the though that one of them will accidentaly pick up a random advertising flyer is beyonf beetroot blushing!!

So, anyone who has had made many orders over the year from this site, do you come across such things?

Ive never had anything through the post from LH other than the parcels, i like you still live at home and time my delivers carefully as to avoid the parents!

i've never had anyething and i doubt that LH would send flyers as its not the sort of thing most people would want through the door when there are parents, bosses or even worse, kids around. However i do get emails (although i am on the mailing list)

We have never, and would never, send out flyers in the post. Discretion is one of our main priorities.

Hope this puts your mind at ease.

That is great! Thank you very much everyone :)

Clover la Bonbon wrote:

Hope this isn't repeating an old topic (I have a feeling it is!) I know LH doesn't send out catalogs if you don't want to, but what about just random flyers and such through the post? I live with the parents and I can time the delivery of parcels but the though that one of them will accidentaly pick up a random advertising flyer is beyonf beetroot blushing!!

So, anyone who has had made many orders over the year from this site, do you come across such things?

I've never received anything from Lh that wasn't packaged discretely. I've been buying here for about 6 years and am on their mailing list :)

Adx