Lovehoney Model

All Loveyhoney models are great but who is this lady in the link below? She has the perfect combination of sexiness and girl next door.

Lovehoney Treasure Me Black Push-Up Basque Set - Lovehoney UK

1 Like

Hi @nickcheshy welcome to the forum.

I would imagine the lady in question is a professional model whose details won’t be disclosed.

2 Likes

I can’t remember her full name (I want to say India is her first name), but
She was on Love Island last year or the year before, I believe. A quick google should give you the answer.

I think you mean India Reynolds. I’ve seen her model for Lovehoney but the lady in the link I put in the first post is someone different.

She’s beautiful but I have to give props to the plus size models! They make me feel more confident about my own plus size body. I have never bought lingerie until I saw what there’s my was on Lovehoney

3 Likes

Yes, she’s gorgeous - I love her smile. I’m sure she has been mentioned on the forum before - Ava J.
If this is against the rules, I apologize. Delete if needed.

2 Likes

There you go. Jess said it, so you’re covered. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Mr Chimp :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Peggly and Ian_Chimp. My eye sight might be failing me but is this lady really the same person? I am getting old so its probably me!!!

Is the lady in these links:

The same as this lady:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36704

1 Like

My eyesight went some time ago, so I have no idea. :slightly_smiling_face: Maybe a side-by-side will help?

You think YOUR eyesight is failing?! I still can’t tell the difference between Ava and India. :woman_shrugging: Honestly didn’t even notice there was a new/ different model. :grimacing:

1 Like

I’ll put one of India in too. :+1:

Perhaps @Lovehoney_Brenna can put us straight. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m pretty sure 1,2,3 are the same model, although I am also doubting my eyes as well now :joy:

Another one to throw into the mix?

2 Likes

I think the lady in photos 1 and 2 is the same but the others are different. I’m so intrigued by this that I decided to add a bit of science to it!!! I run the photos through some face comparison app. I think it confirms the lady in 1 and 2 is different to 3 and 4. I have the results in a photo but can’t work out how to post the screenshot.

Ah, photos can only be uploaded once you’ve been here a couple of weeks (you can find out more about that in Trust Levels).

I’m very impressionable, so now I also think 1 & 2 are model A, 3 is model B, and 4 is Model C. :slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely 1,2 & 3 are Ava, and the one @Lovehoney_Brenna has posted.
Ava has a little dimple (is that the correct word?) in the middle of her chin :slight_smile: