Lovehoney new flirty bra's

You're a star bondage god 💥💫 as soon as I seen title I was on it immediately 😀 gotta get me every flirty bra asap 😄
thank you, hope you had a fantastic #nationalhappinessday 😊
Can't believe how many of these national days there is, just seen your other thread there are a few today ❤xx

Mine is arriving today!! Got the red and black ones coming xxx

Yes had a good international day of happiness. Hope you had a good one to? I know the amount of days there is amazing really.

Exciting mummy mermaid. Can't wait for the reviews on the bra's and see how the sizing works and fits with the bra's. Hope it's all ok as they are georgeous bra's.

Wearing mine now...photos incoming..review later xxx

Look look new profile pic hehe xx

Really nice picture, mummymermaid :)

The new bras are so nice - I submitted my review of the pink one last night, so it should hopefully be live later today for anyone wanting to read a review before purchasing. x

I just went to your page to zoom in, and it's absolutely gorgeous. And youre rocking them ya little stunner 😗Im soo jelous lol i need flirty bras in my life 😂😂
I can't wait to get some asap ❤xx

Can't wait for your review shitty, they're always top notch reviews you write. ❤xx

slinky binky wrote:

I just went to your page to zoom in, and it's absolutely gorgeous. And youre rocking them ya little stunner 😗Im soo jelous lol i need flirty bras in my life 😂😂

Can't wait for your review shitty,![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) they're always top notch reviews you write. ❤xx

I think you need to get some sleep Slinky! . Your eyes are playing games with you ! lol

bondagegod wrote:

Yes had a good international day of happiness. Hope you had a good one to? I know the amount of days there is amazing really.

Exciting mummy mermaid. Can't wait for the reviews on the bra's and see how the sizing works and fits with the bra's. Hope it's all ok as they are georgeous bra's.

mysteron wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

It's mad isn't it the amount of international data? Well mine started good;, then Liverpool threw away a game they had in the bag and everything started to go wrong after that lol so not the best, but not the worst. Thank you for asking ❤xx

Can't wait for your review shitty,![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) they're always top notch reviews you write. ❤xx

I think you need to get some sleep Slinky! . Your eyes are playing games with you ! lol

Oooh nooo 🙈🙈🙈 stupid daen typos 😠😠 I'm mortified, can't even edit it now. Obviously I meant skitty I can't believe my phone did that to me, even worse that I didn't notice. I'm sooo sorry for the typo skitty. Mysteron I think you're spot on, think I should crawl under a rock and hide 😕😕 I'm such a fool, really can't believe that one 😠 cheers for pointing it out mysteron or I'd probably not of notices. ❤xx

slinky binky wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

mysteron wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

It's mad isn't it the amount of international data? Well mine started good;, then Liverpool threw away a game they had in the bag and everything started to go wrong after that lol so not the best, but not the worst. Thank you for asking ❤xx

Oooh nooo 🙈🙈🙈 stupid daen typos 😠😠 I'm mortified, can't even edit it now. Obviously I meant skitty I can't believe my phone did that to me, even worse that I didn't notice. I'm sooo sorry for the typo skitty. Mysteron I think you're spot on, think I should crawl under a rock and hide 😕😕 I'm such a fool, really can't believe that one 😠 cheers for pointing it out mysteron or I'd probably not of notices. ❤xx

Listen mate you are a fantastic person and I'll be completely open and honest here, you and a few others are the only reasons keeping me on here . I am quite sure others think of you the same way as I do .Its a long time since I had some what I would call truly good female mates .

But and a big but you need fuel in that engine of yours and the only way you can get this is through rest and sleep .So really you need to slow down a little. You've been posting all through the night ! Honestly you can't keep this up . I am already tired after responding to one of your posts in the early hours of the morning and just can't wait to get to my bed , For sleeping!

Will be looking out for your reviews skitty and mummy mermaid. The bra looks good in the photo.

mysteron wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

mysteron wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Listen mate you are a fantastic person and I'll be completely open and honest here, you and a few others are the only reasons keeping me on here . I am quite sure others think of you the same way as I do .Its a long time since I had some what I would call truly good female mates .

But and a big but you need fuel in that engine of yours and the only way you can get this is through rest and sleep .So really you need to slow down a little. You've been posting all through the night ! Honestly you can't keep this up . I am already tired after responding to one of your posts in the early hours of the morning and just can't wait to get to my bed , For sleeping!

Awww slinky...bless you huni!!! Totally truly agree with mysteron here .please look after yourself , loves ya xxxx

Hey Slinky, just so you know I didn't think anything bad about your typo, so no need to worry on my account :) It's also very sweet of you to say that you like my reviews, I really appreciate it. Hope you're ok! x

Will look out for reviews not being properly sized they might be too big on the band for everyday wear

Looking gorgeous Mummy mermaid!! Unfortunately both my boobs would fit in one cup of the one I was sent to test 😢

Usedworkshoes wrote:

Looking gorgeous Mummy mermaid!! Unfortunately both my boobs would fit in one cup of the one I was sent to test 😢

I thought they sent the testers out to people they had measurements for to stop this from happening? Of course I measure too big for anything including the flirty bra xxl but it fits as despite what my measurements say I always have fitted into 18/20 lingerie from Lovehoney..but I never get sent lingerie now because of this...i am thinking that dress size matters more than the cup sizes on the bras then...i am a 40/42 c I got the xxl because I fit into a 18/20 and the xxl is 20/22 but it says on the measurement bit 36 DD-E , 38 C-DD....so it shouldn't of fitted me but it did as I knew it would because I went by dress size.. so my advice to all before my review is done is go by your dress size not bra size xx

Thank you mummy mermaid that was one of the details we need to know before purchasing one as didn't know which to go because cup size says we needed larger size but dress size is we need a few sizes smaller.

You was worried about the size before the bra arrived used worked shoes. Have you spoke to Leanne?

Well, I love the idea of having bras matching my knickers (I have plenty of black ones, but not a single purple one and only an open-cup in red), and the shape of the bras could work for me. But I have not the least idea which size I need!

My dress size is 16 (or thereabouts - and mainly due to very wide shoulders), my bra size is 38 B - in France where they haven't messed things up with a new "vanity sizing" system (according to the new UK system I could be 36 E, 38DD or 34F, if the calculator linked to in another thread can be believed). As I see it, M/L or L/XL have an equal likelihood of fitting and even XXL is a possibility if I follow the LH recommendationin the product description (assuming it's based on the new system - could somebody from LH please clarify?)

Could somebody who has either of these sizes please measure the length of the breast band? When I know which breastband will fit me I'll take a chance on the cup size...

(Actually, to make things simple: I'm 85 cm under the breasts, 100 cm over them - which size do I need? Leanne, please...)

Talia wrote:

Well, I love the idea of having bras matching my knickers (I have plenty of black ones, but not a single purple one and only an open-cup in red), and the shape of the bras could work for me. But I have not the least idea which size I need!

My dress size is 16 (or thereabouts - and mainly due to very wide shoulders), my bra size is 38 B - in France where they haven't messed things up with a new "vanity sizing" system (according to the new UK system I could be 36 E, 38DD or 34F, if the calculator linked to in another thread can be believed). As I see it, M/L or L/XL have an equal likelihood of fitting and even XXL is a possibility if I follow the LH recommendationin the product description (assuming it's based on the new system - could somebody from LH please clarify?)

Could somebody who has either of these sizes please measure the length of the breast band? When I know which breastband will fit me I'll take a chance on the cup size...

(Actually, to make things simple: I'm 85 cm under the breasts, 100 cm over them - which size do I need? Leanne, please...)

I'm a 14/16 and a 36 b and ive got the l/xl which fits me.

Go for your dress size huni...I don't see how the measurements work on this at all..or on most of Lovehoney lingerie..as I said measurement wise I shouldn't fit into anything sold on here full stop..i am too big..but I've always fitted into 18/20 with no trouble at all, testers and bought items alike..just look at my reviews and photos for proof..I don't even look at the measurements anymore..I always just go by my dress size and it always fits..always..