Lovehoney new flirty bra's

Talia wrote:

(Actually, to make things simple: I'm 85 cm under the breasts, 100 cm over them - which size do I need? Leanne, please...)

I have a very similar under breast measurement to you and was sent the M/L, which fits best on its tightest setting for me.

I've emailed Leanne yes. And they've gone off my bra size for the measurements.

I'm a 14 but quite broad so a 38C which is the smallest size they recommend for the XXL but the dress size on that was 20-22

I could probably get away with the back size as long as I wasn't doing anything too strenuous as it was a little loose but the cups were way too big. I've sent Leanne some pics (I hope she doesn't mind!)

If I'd been buying for myself I'd have got the L/XL (16-18) to account for my broadness over the XXL for my bra size or M/L for my dress size 😕

I'm sure Leanne won't mind as she did say get in touch if there is any problems. Might be best to go on dress size for the bra's then. I like to get my wife one just in two minds what to do because of the size issue at the moment.

Just finished my review..will hopefully be live soon xx

Will look out for that tomorrow mummy mermaid.

mummymermaid wrote:

mysteron wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Yes had a good international day of happiness. Hope you had a good one to? I know the amount of days there is amazing really.

Exciting mummy mermaid. Can't wait for the reviews on the bra's and see how the sizing works and fits with the bra's. Hope it's all ok as they are georgeous bra's.

mysteron wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

It's mad isn't it the amount of international data? Well mine started good;, then Liverpool threw away a game they had in the bag and everything started to go wrong after that lol so not the best, but not the worst. Thank you for asking ❤xx

I just went to your page to zoom in, and it's absolutely gorgeous. And youre rocking them ya little stunner 😗Im soo jelous lol i need flirty bras in my life 😂😂
I can't wait to get some asap ❤xx

Can't wait for your review shitty,![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) they're always top notch reviews you write. ❤xx

I think you need to get some sleep Slinky! . Your eyes are playing games with you ! lol

Oooh nooo 🙈🙈🙈 stupid daen typos 😠😠 I'm mortified, can't even edit it now. Obviously I meant skitty I can't believe my phone did that to me, even worse that I didn't notice. I'm sooo sorry for the typo skitty. Mysteron I think you're spot on, think I should crawl under a rock and hide 😕😕 I'm such a fool, really can't believe that one 😠 cheers for pointing it out mysteron or I'd probably not of notices. ❤xx

Listen mate you are a fantastic person and I'll be completely open and honest here, you and a few others are the only reasons keeping me on here . I am quite sure others think of you the same way as I do .Its a long time since I had some what I would call truly good female mates .

But and a big but you need fuel in that engine of yours and the only way you can get this is through rest and sleep .So really you need to slow down a little. You've been posting all through the night ! Honestly you can't keep this up . I am already tired after responding to one of your posts in the early hours of the morning and just can't wait to get to my bed , For sleeping!

I appreciate your blunt honesty, you're spot on I can't keep doing this. I need to find a way to fully switch off, i try to stop coming on here when I'm ready for my bed, but after an hour or so I end up back here given up on sleep. My oh said my brain is going into overdrive because I'm always reading and replying and I know it's true. I'm going to see my Dr about it, but because of the medication I'm on she really doesnt want me on sleeping tablets and I do understand where shes coming from. She actually have me a week's worth not long ago and they was horrible, left a metallic taste in the mouth which was very unpleasant, and the worst thing is they did nothing for me, i didn't get any sleep and the following day I was getting an odd hour which was ruled by nightmares, so i guess I'm not suited to them anyway 😕 Thank you for the kind words you said here, I'm the same, i class you as a true friend and I'm very particular about my friends. I keep coming back here for you, and a handful of others, who i feel are real friends too. I truly respect you as you're so knowlegable and always tell things as they are. Your advice is just phenomenal, you could easily have a degree in life skills (I forget the correct word). Thanks again mysteron you're a true friend ❤xx

Awww slinky...bless you huni!!! Totally truly agree with mysteron here .please look after yourself , loves ya xxxx

Skitty wrote:

And you my lovely know you're another of those true friends. thank you for your post. Me luvs you with all my heart ❤😗 reading this has actually really made me think about my sleeping/no sleeping routine. I need to take stock and do something about it. ❤xx

Hey Slinky, just so you know I didn't think anything bad about your typo, so no need to worry on my account :) It's also very sweet of you to say that you like my reviews, I really appreciate it. Hope you're ok! x

Phew I'm so glad you didn't take my idiotic typo the wrong way. Im a worrier naturally and cant help but worry, and i actually cried I felt so bad 😦 but reading this now makes me feel alot better, thank you for posting I really appreciate it. Your reviews are right up there with the best I've read 😊 I've just finished reading your flirty bra review, and thouroughly enjoyed it as I knew I would ❤xx But about the flirty bras, I'm really unsure of sizing 😦 I'm a size 10-12 and 34c bra size. Im worries the small may be too small in cups, and the size up might be too large. If there's anybody with my size, or even another size that owns the flirty bras and has an idea of which would be best id be very grateful for your advice on what size would be right for me? Cheers Slinky ❤xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34602#customer_reviews my review is live hope it helps xxx

Read your review. Was very helpful especially with the sizes and what best to go on dress size or cup size.

Just done an order and brought two of the bra's for my wife. Gone for the pink as she already owns the pink boyshorts. Got a black one as well we got the crotchless boyshorts in the flirty range. Exicted now cant wait for them to arrive and see her in them.

bondagegod wrote:

Just done an order and brought two of the bra's for my wife. Gone for the pink as she already owns the pink boyshorts. Got a black one as well we got the crotchless boyshorts in the flirty range. Exicted now cant wait for them to arrive and see her in them.

the pink one actually looks really nice on the product photos - looks feminine without being too "barbie"

Yea it does look lovely. Never really like pink lingerie that much but flirty has changed my mind.

Great review mummy mermaid very informative, I'm really , really tempted to make an order now and I'm trying hard not to, because im trying to buy stuff for the house. Im just really not sure I can hold out much longer. I mean I've held out for a week as it is; a week to long in my book 😂😁😄 I'm just not so sure hubby would agree ❤xx

slinky binky wrote:

Great review mummy mermaid very informative, I'm really , really tempted to make an order now and I'm trying hard not to, because im trying to buy stuff for the house and spent a fortune on ohs birthday lol. Also thanks for advising to go by dress size. Im just really not sure I can hold out much longer without ordering. I mean I've held out for a week as it is; a week to long in my book 😂😁😄 I'm just not so sure hubby would agree ❤xx

slinky binky wrote:

Great review mummy mermaid very informative, I'm really , really tempted to make an order now and I'm trying hard not to, because im trying to buy stuff for the house. Im just really not sure I can hold out much longer. I mean I've held out for a week as it is; a week to long in my book 😂😁😄 I'm just not so sure hubby would agree ❤xx

it's the worst when you really want to buy something fun, but know that you really need to buy other, boring stuff instead - it's so tempting to listen the devil on your shoulder and just buy the fun stuff lol

popk1n wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

it's the worst when you really want to buy something fun, but know that you really need to buy other, boring stuff instead - it's so tempting to listen the devil on your shoulder and just buy the fun stuff lol

This is sooo true pop n k, i went through a stage where I wasn't buying anything but then you make that one order and it all starts again 😂😂 I can't believe that I'm ordering more than when I was just getting into toys. There's always sales which are too good to resist. Now the flirty bra addition has been speaking to my devilish no concept of reality side 😂 then the discount vouchers, how does one resist? It would be rude not to right? I'm ashamed to say I'm still browsing the net for stuff for the house. I mean my beds totally colspsed which makes me more reserved when looking for a new one. I actually got to checkout a few hours ago (they advertised one day delivery) then I got to review order and choose my date and was outraged to see the 2nd of April the earliest day 😕 Back to the flirty bras I'm really wanting them all lol but I'm a bit meh on the sizing. The sizes don't match my body, which has been putting me off ordering. I'd love to see more reviews. Hopefully the range will be extended as I'm sure they'll be a hit. ❤xx

Oh wow

I have put my tester on.

It's so comfy. I normally hate bras. This is really nice!!

My replacement tester came 😍 only tried it on briefly but will wear properly tomorrow and feed back. Much better fit and looks beautiful so hopefully enough support for every day wear x

I bought two so hopefully they'll be here by the end of next week. I love the boyshorts from the same range x

my review for the black flirty bra is now up :) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34602&reviewid=148123#customer_reviews

Love the knickers from this range and I was really looking forward to the bras. Disappointed though......the xxl would be my ideal size as I'm a dress size 20/22 on the top but there is no variation on the cup size and I know for a fact my F cup boobs are not going to fit in. I can't wear underwired bras either due skin problems caused by medication....... sigh 😞