lovehoney own brand lingerie

Yes!!! I'm so pleased lovehoney have expanded thier own brand products to include lingerie. I was lucky enough to get some stockings to test and i look forward to buying some more lingire. Please tell me lovehoney are going to do some plus size body stockingsas they look gorgeous!

I hope they do some plus size Body Stockings too. There plus size Stockings were great.

We got to test some and it really is great, hoping they do some non crotchless

I got something's to test too and it was all great quality.
Hope it sells well, it great stuff

Same here, I got some thongs/panties and they were wonderful! Ordering some more soon I hope c:

Can't wait to start buying the items, was lucky to test knickers/thong/bodystocking & I loved each & every inch of them all! ^_^

Don_Don wrote:

We got to test some and it really is great, hoping they do some non crotchless

I'm also hoping for this! There's only one pair of knickers with a crotch :'(

I have the caged back crotchless knickers and I was dissapointed that they weren't crotchless! Haha! It's a bit of a shame wearing something so sexy, getting your husband hot under the colar to soon have to whip them off! I wish they stayed on me a little longer!!

The plus size stockings were the best!

I got a body stocking and crotchless knickers to try. the knickers didn't feel like they were crotchless which I like I think if I were to buy them again I'd try the larger size the s/m was a touch snug for my liking

Whole collection looks good. I think an order might be required soon.

Just been having a browse, it all looks beautiful! Can't wait to get a few bits (just can't decide what to get!)

I know isn't it exiting! 😃

I got a bodystocking (my first one) and a pair of crotchless thongs and I have to stay they was both really good quality! :)

I got a bodystocking, and while I wasn't very keen on it the quality was pretty great! I'll definitely be buying those strappy back knickers soon.

Another fan of the strappy back knickers here! I love the bow on the back and the straps make your bum look peachy :D I've always wanted a pair but others are too expensive, maybe I will get some knickers and some stockings come next payday! The problem is, buying stuff means leaving it in a bag in my room as there is no storage at the minute... I best pull my finger out in regards to unpacking lol!

Looks like we enjoyed our tester items lets hope they do well for Lovehoney and they extend the range.

Lots of nice stuff, hopefully they'll start to include some bigger sizes in the future.

I ordered two body stockings in this amazing two for 20 deal and i gotta say that i am really impressed! I got both the neckholder and the fishnet/lace one and i totally love them (and so does my boyfriend!) I was a bit worries that they might be too big for me as i am not that tall, but the One Size really does it for me!

I hope they release new products soon! I would wish for a panty and bra combo - what about you?

Ive been a tester for a few products, have to say great quality n value 4 money :) definitely sexy

I got two of the body stockings from the 2 for £20 offer and they look and feel gorgeous, I so can't wait for my OH to come back over so I can see them on her!

They look a bit smaller than her other bodystockings so I'm a little worried but her measurements are within the sizing guide so they should fit fine.