Lovehoney Plus Size Adore Me Lace & Microfibre Chemise Set

Has anyone else got this in red?

I'm a dress size 14 - 16 but I've just ordered it in the 18 - 20 because the measurements look smaller in comparison to a size chart for a clothes shop I mainly buy my clothes from.

What do you think of this set? I've just ordered it and really hope I like it when it arrives on Tuesday. I've been looking for a red lingerie set for ages ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I have this set & I love it! I'm sure you'll fall in love with it too ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Let's see then! :)

It won't arrive until Tuesday but loving the photo of it because it looks really sexy! I dont like the look of the thong though so could wear black lace underwear instead

I ordered this today..look forward to seeing your new purchase...http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18621

I think you should both post the pics :) yum x

Do you now? x

Hell yeah!! What's the sexiest outfit you own?

Ozz wrote:

I ordered this today..look forward to seeing your new purchase...http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18621

That looks great! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Stocking type get up with holes for your tits to show and crutchless..black and lacy.

I have pics of me in it but too much for this site!

BigJack39 wrote:

I dont think I'd have the bottle to, lol!

BooBoo1801 wrote:

BigJack39 wrote:

I dont think I'd have the bottle to, lol!

I've done naughty pics for a while with someone much younger..29!!! Nice feeling that he liked what he saw xx Took a lot to get me to do it the first time!

BooBoo1801 wrote:

It won't arrive until Tuesday but loving the photo of it because it looks really sexy! I dont like the look of the thong though so could wear black lace underwear instead

I'm not good in thongs! But some lace panties would look lovely huni.

You're gonna look smashing in it x

It'll look lovely I'm sure it's really nice x

I LOVE this chemise set! It is one of my favourites.

Love this set... it looks great with black panties or boys shorts too.

BooBoo1801 wrote:

Has anyone else got this in red?

I'm a dress size 14 - 16 but I've just ordered it in the 18 - 20 because the measurements look smaller in comparison to a size chart for a clothes shop I mainly buy my clothes from.

What do you think of this set? I've just ordered it and really hope I like it when it arrives on Tuesday. I've been looking for a red lingerie set for ages ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

You're gonna have to let us all know how it fits BooBoo ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Aww thanks everyone ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'll update when it arrives on Tuesday to let you know if I like it on!

Cool :)

I'm sending it back ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I don't like the way it looks on me, esp on my stomach. I don't feel sexy in it at all which is quite depressing because it looks fab on the model