Lovehoney saved our marriage

After our first child my wife’s sex drive was none existent. And we were weren’t in a good place.
My wife had spoke to a friend that advised her to get a toy and work on herself first. That night she bought her first vibrator.
After a few weeks, she was back to her normal self.
We now have the best sex life we have ever had.
We now are looking at really spicing it up even more.

16 Likes

@Boltonlad1 That’s great to hear! Glad it’s working out for you both​:+1:

3 Likes

Thanks,

1 Like

Excellent :clap:
Toys, lingerie and play dates have really helped our connection :heart:

It is lovely to hear your marriage is back where you want it and you also have a lovely baby to enhance your family. For a start the LH community will give great info / advice and if you are both open to ideas you will find some great products on the LH site. Good luck and have lots of fun.

Great news :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have been saying a lot in my product reviews how Lovehoney have made us closer, more open and better / more thoughtful lovers.
Sex life is a massive thing, and if it’s can help bring couples closer, I believe they should be commended.

Well done Lovehoney

Sounds very exciting and a great success story for using sex toys to reinvigorate a sex life!

1 Like

What a great story with a very very happy ending :hugs:.

Keep enjoying and exciting times ahead with a new collection of toys.

2 Likes

That’s great, but give your wife’s friend some credit too and both of you for the choices you’ve made to get to where you are.

Me and MrsToysrus split up for a brief time, and one of the things we talked about when getting together again was our sex life, it went very stagnant for a while, almost straight away we brought a load of stuff from LH and also joined this forum and became testers, our sex life has never been better, and we do owe a lot of that to LH

3 Likes