LoveHoney Sizing Help

I'm looking at the underwear and am a little puzzled. I've never been described as XL (their size 12-14) before. I'm 12-14 in size 6' and a bra of 34F, so it is difficult to order something for my build as my breasts are big.
If I order 12-14 will it fit my chest? Anyone else had problems buying underwear from this site? I know I can always return it.
Thanks xxx

Never any problems. Buy it and if you don't get on with it, return it. Lovehoney are amazing and its a no questions asked 365 day return policy x

Lovehoney's own brand lingerie large is a 14-16 and their M/L is a 12-14 so I think you must be looking at another brand that they stock?

Have a read of the reviews and see if anyone has similar measurements. If not, you can always buy it and try it, returning if it doesn't :)

All sizing is different. Just go for what you would usually wear in a dress size. I'm a size 18 and some company's class that as XL and one us a 5XL. It can be a knock to the body confidence when you don't class yourself as a bigger size but as long as it fits I don't really mind what the label says. Remember LoveHoney have a superb returns policy if it doesn't fit.

Thank you!! Being tall I was looking at the body stockings and they do look quite stretchy
I think it's confusing as a high st store I'm a medium - XL on here confused me.
The underwear on here looks gorgeous !

Shhh-busy! wrote:

Thank you!! Being tall I was looking at the body stockings and they do look quite stretchy
I think it's confusing as a high st store I'm a medium - XL on here confused me.
The underwear on here looks gorgeous !

Which body stockings are you eyeing up? How tall are you? I have I think about 4 body stockings and they are all wonderful, and to be honest some of my favourite lingerie as they are a bit kinky and gorgeous!

I only ask because I am 5ft 9 and have never had a problem with ANY of the LH range of stockings. They all fit superbly - and I wear the plus size items. I've had issues with I think fantasy or dreamgirls range, I can't remember which, as it simply wasn't long enough.

Hey Sugarboobies2232
I'm looking at the body stocking 32481. Also quite like the 1/4 cup bra set 31255 and am guessing it doesn't really mind what cup size I am because my twins aren't exactly strapped into it lol
Thank you all for your help xxx

Oh, I'm 6 foot xx

Shhh-busy! wrote:

Hey Sugarboobies2232
I'm looking at the body stocking 32481. Also quite like the 1/4 cup bra set 31255 and am guessing it doesn't really mind what cup size I am because my twins aren't exactly strapped into it lol
Thank you all for your help xxx

That looks lush! Sad it isn't in plus size though haha!

I have this (in plus size though) and it is hands down one of my favourite lingerie pieces. It's gorgeous and I know lots of others love it too. It's just so.. flattering!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30692

This is a bit more kinky.. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30695 I have this and love love love it. The open boobies are amazing! My OH always goes wild when he sees me in this.

Plus, all 3 are in the 2 for £20! So for an extra £5 if you liked the one you pointed out, you could get 2. (I can really see how I get so carried away on here buying stuff haha)

I know it's not related to anything you've pointed out, but I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33769 and it is stunning.. and fairly lengthy!!! It's why I love it so much. With a big bust there isn't that much support as the straps are flimsy, but depends why and what you want to buy it for. Plus the colour looks gorgous on.

Sugarboobies2232 you are now my official underwear guru!! I love the 1st choker type body and will be buying that one in the near future! Plus it doesn't matter how tall i am! Never spotted it before - thank you my lovely ;)
XXXX

Just to add my two penneth - I have the two bodystockings Sugar boobies mentions - I am plus size and 5'11" - no sizing issues for me :) xx

Thank you lovingnewtoys! Can't wait for pay day xx

Shhh-busy! wrote:

Thank you lovingnewtoys! Can't wait for pay day xx

You and me both. Still another week to go. Then BOOM!

I have the first one Sugar Boobies mentioned in one size and it is seriously the sexiest thing I own! I feel so confident in it! I bought it in a 2 for £20 deal and the other has only been tried on, I love this one so much.
It's much more opaque than some stockings especially the fishnet ones so covers any bits you want to hide while still showing off your figure 😍😘

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

I have the first one Sugar Boobies mentioned in one size and it is seriously the sexiest thing I own! I feel so confident in it! I bought it in a 2 for £20 deal and the other has only been tried on, I love this one so much.
It's much more opaque than some stockings especially the fishnet ones so covers any bits you want to hide while still showing off your figure 😍😘

It is one of my favourites! I also have it in a mini dress before it got discontinued. The opaqueness of it is great for smoothing out and blurring stretch marks too!