Lovehoney spoil me satin babydoll

Hi all, new to the forum and pretty new to lovehoney but have spent around €500 on the site since I signed up 6 weeks ago ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I was looking at the spoil me Satin babydolls earlier but didn't see any customer images, would love if any of you have any pics of them in your profiles.

I was looking at the red but I'm not too fond of the red in the pics, it looks lovely in the video though so would like to see a customer image.

I wouldn't mind seeing pics of the baby pink too or the purple, I don't normally go for pink but wouldn't mind trying something girly for a change!!

Hi Sammy,

Oh wow! Welcome to the forum and I hope you like your (lots) of goodies!

Unfortunately I don't have this babydoll but hopefully someone can help you out!

xx

Hi and welcome,
That's a fair amount of coin you've spent but Lovehoney is totaly worth it. Unfortunately I don't upload images now. I can tell you that it's so beautiful. Infact the baby pink is my fav, and looks identical to the product page pictures. I would rate it 10 out of 10, and i don't say that lightly.
I'm sure some other members will have pictures. I do remember a stunning profile picture of a lady wearing the purple version. Both are stunning, but the baby pink just out does the purple for me, just my preference 💜xx

I have it in red, pink & plump, all are lovely!

forum member couple looking to spice things up has photos :)

I have it in pink.....its really beautiful and very flattering x

I have it in red, plum and pink. I'm wearing the plum and red versions in some of my pics ☺️. I love the spoil me babydoll.

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I have it in black, and really love it. Forum member Lovebirds_x has some photos of it in purple :) xx

I have it in pink, red and plum. It's nice but I find the fit on the top to be a little off. I have quite large breasts and they tend to fall out quite a bit.x

I have it in pink. I pic of bodice on my profile.

Lovely piece. Link to my review off my profile too.

Thank you so much, you are all so helpful, the pics look great!! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I was looking through the blog at the competition winners and actually came across the pink by chance on one of them also!

I bought the pink when it was on special offer and received it today. I look so girly in it lol ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I really like it though

1 Like

Same, I bought the pink one and absolutely love it, tbf it is quite low cut but really comfy to wear as well as sexy, plus love the material !

I'm a 30F should I go for the 8/10 or the 10/12 so it fits my cup size?

Am I the only one with the problem that the babydoll keep sliding up above my boobs? Damn you small boobs :(

I bought the size above and glad i did because it is quite clingy material. Also not much bust support so personally i would buy the bigger size if you have bigger boobs.

Altho you might find the g string to be a bit bigger, although you can just wear any underwear, or none underneath anyway so not rly a problem.

I only use it as nightwear because I don't look sexy in it. People with very small boobs should reconsider :o

Ha aww, i'm sure it looks fine. Tbf the material does move quite a bit, when i wore it, it kept riding up lol but still like the material

Thanks guys X