Lovehoney TV!

Hi all!

How many of you regularly check this page (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/tv/), to see new videos that have been uplaoded?

Lovehoney - Cazz

I do! =D

And me!

Only when there's something I want to find a video for tbh

I never do :x

I do, not very regularly but probably about as much as I check the blog :)

Didn't know it was there but will check regularly now lol!

Not very often to be honest... Check the blog almost every day but not the tv link I'm afraid, love it when the things I'm looking at to buy have a video demonstration but I don't tend to look at the newly uploaded ones.

I've only been looking at the blog as well. Probably should start giving the TV more attention :)!

I do when an item I like doesn't have a video, I try find something similar Xx

I have to admit that I don't check it that often, but I'm trying to change that now.

I do!! (Though I'm a stickler and usually watch the YouTube channel instead!)

I do when I am looking for something specific. For example, I just watched the video for the tester I am getting to give me an idea of what I will be getting :)

p.s love your pic Jess!

JuicyJ89 wrote:

I do when I am looking for something specific. For example, I just watched the video for the tester I am getting to give me an idea of what I will be getting :)

p.s love your pic Jess!

Aw, thanks! ^_^

Honestly... I didn't even know it existed so never :(

Didn't know it existed - will be checking up now

I only watch videos for things I'm considering buying. I think I'll be watching it for testers too now!

Just had a sneaky look, and still can't watch any of the videos ( on phone) it's taken a good 10 mins to watch and jumps every second :'(

I didn't know bout it x

I didn't know about it and probably wouldn't check them anyway, but I do find them helpful sometimes on the product pages where I'm not sure of the size from the pictures.