Lovehoney Unisex Strap-On Harness Briefs, what dildo to pair it with

Hi,
I am looking at buying these for my wife. She is petite l under 5ft, I think they should fit her ok and look good.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/strap-on-kits/p/lovehoney-unisex-strap-on-harness-briefs/a37885g70163.html

I’m trying to find a dildo that will fit it well and that I’ll enjoy. it’s my first time being pegged, but I have used dildos on myself before.
I’m looking for a non realistic, silicone one, about 6inches not too skinny as I don’t want it to feel like I’m getting poked with a finger! Something regular cock sized I guess…she can take my 7inch so I don’t see why I need to start with something to skinny or small. probably black coloured as it would match the underwear harness and look best?

Could anyone recommend one? on the harness it says works with dildo circumference of 4.75 inch or 1.5 inch diameter.

I like the look of this one but it says it had Circumference: 3.5 inches, even though it comes up on the recommendation with the underwear harness.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-curved-silicone-suction-cup-dildo-5.5-inch/62632.html

Thank you,

3 Likes

We’ve just bought this one and tried it last night. Amazing to get pegged and suck on it (I’m bi and first time exploring with toys like this with my wife).
6” perfect.

Photo removed by mod - Photos can only be posted in Your Photos categories.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @nousernamehere

Something like this should be what you’re after. Have fun exploring pegging.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/non-realistic-dildos/p/lovehoney-flex-appeal-liquid-silicone-suction-cup-dildo-7-inch/a45712g86392.html

2 Likes

Hi, thanks. As I’m not bi, I don’t really want one looking like a realistic cock, just personal preference

That looks about right, thank you. Is there a 6 inch one similar? might get both…incase the 7 is intimidating at first…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hi @nousernamehere :wave: (amusing user name :joy:)
Welcome to the forum!

The one you’ve linked will work fine with the briefs. The dildo itself has a 3.5" circumference so will fit through the 4.75" circumference O-ring fine and the flared base which is far bigger will keep it securely in place.

If the O-ring is 4.75" then anything smaller but with a flared base will work.

The liquid silicone one @Love_Wasp mentioned would be a good one to step upto afterwards. Liquid silicone is generally more flexible and forgiving, although it is significantly larger.

1 Like

@nousernamehere
Welcome to the club

I wear the pants you refer to an they fit the 1.5 inch girth dildo well and they are very comfortable

With regards to the dildo - do not feel that using a realistic dildo is wrong - I find they are very nice to feel and look amazing when in the strap in pants

Enjoy your pegging - from a woman’s point of view I love pegging my husband but after using non penis shape I would never go back and will always use the real looking thing and I suggest you start at 1.5 inch girth until you get used to the dildo as it’s easy to take the tip but harder to take the full length :stockings:

2 Likes

What circumference are the dildos you already have? Maybe they would fit and you wouldn’t need to get a new one, unless of course you want to.

I understand the desire for non realistic, I prefer those myself. I find the realistic ones very off putting. Its great that there are so many options to suit everyone.

1 Like

@nousernamehere

I’m sure she will look perfect in a strap on harness - I would suggest a standard strap on harness as these come with various size rings so she can start you with a nice thin dildo and then work up to bigger and wider and really give you what you deserve and being petite- she will look stunning :heart: