Lovehoney Unlimited Account Voucher

Hey, so I just recently unlocked Lovehoney Unlimited (seem I have been spending a lot here!) and I noticed that I have a voucher which gives me £20 off when I spend £40. Is this a one time voucher or can it be used with each purchase?

Thanks for your help!

It can be used once per order. Available on any order over £40... you can place as many orders as you want. Just don't forget to activate it each time as it does not automatically apply when you check out.

K&c30's wrote:

Just don't forget to activate it each time as it does not automatically apply when you check out.

Not going to lie, I used to be very bad at remembering to do this, spent a lot more than I needed to. Moron. 🙄

awesome! Seems I will be spending a lot more money here

It is totally awesome 'FreshAndFun1'! 😍

Unfortunately the £20 off voucher is now a 25% voucher for every £40 spent. It will seriously curb my spending overall so may be an own goal for LH. Still better than nothing... We'll have to rely on other offers such as the 30% off sale on at the moment.

![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

I've noticed that the free one day tracked delivery has also been replaced by free 2 day tracked delivery. Not the end of the world I guess. Did I miss a communication about these changes?

I’m so glad I noticed this thread. With xmas coming up I don’t think I’ll be spending as much as I have been over the past few months if the £20 off offer has gone. Still, it was good while it lasted I guess!!

ugly.betty wrote:

I’m so glad I noticed this thread. With xmas coming up I don’t think I’ll be spending as much as I have been over the past few months if the £20 off offer has gone. Still, it was good while it lasted I guess!!

There’s a new offer in its place though, 25% off a £40 spend. Also pretty good!

The new voucher is much better for larger spends. I think I own everything I want that's under £50. Means that I might finally be able to get my new suction vibe. Woohoo!

RosyCheek wrote:

The new voucher is much better for larger spends. I think I own everything I want that's under £50. Means that I might finally be able to get my new suction vibe. Woohoo!

Anything £80 or higher will get the same or better discount with the new voucher. They've had quite a few 25%/30% off in the DOTD emails recently so this offer has been floating around for awhile if you'd wanted it. Though having it on your account page means it's not time restricted (unless they change it again) so you've got more freedom to buy your suction toy at a time that's convenient for you. 🙂👍

I just found this out today, having missed the £20 off a £50 spend yesterday because I thought I still had the £20 off a £40 spend ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I completely understand the need to change the offers, but wish there was a bit more communication sent out about it. I had the same problem when I didn't know the 365 returns had stopped.

Same here, I just noticed the deal has changed to 25% Not going to lie, wish I seen it before spending time looking at other items that would have been fun to have

Gutted the £20 off when spending £40 has ended, always made my orders to £40, bought loads of things using that offer😂

LampLover wrote:

Gutted the £20 off when spending £40 has ended, always made my orders to £40, bought loads of things using that offer😂

Yep I’m not going to lie I’m in a major sulk over the offer ending. Still, not shopping here at the moment is really going to help with saving for Christmas....silver lining, trying to find the positives, etc.

Gosig wrote:

LampLover wrote:

Yep I’m not going to lie I’m in a major sulk over the offer ending. Still, not shopping here at the moment is really going to help with saving for Christmas....silver lining, trying to find the positives, etc.

Same. I would always get my orders over £40. I'd just fill my basket with whatever I had the slightest interest in. It's how I got my toy collection so big!

I must admit, I did have a bit of a sulk when it went...