Lovehoney Wand advice please

Hello all,

I've just recently treated my self to the lovehoney mains powered wand. I'm not overly keen on it but I'm hoping husband might be soon.

As a while back I stumbled across an article which said wands could be used for prostate massarge and now I can't find it.

So my question is - has anyone used a wand for prostate massage?

Yup there is an attachment available for it :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29919

If I recall correctly the article said the wand was placed on the perineium and turned up to full power which should provide strong enough vibrations for a p-spot orgasm. Possibley with the aid of a blow job.

I'm going to add that attachment to my wish list as he might be coming round to the idea of pegging. But that's totally his call not mine.

Just wish I could find the article now!

Tbh I'm the last person to give advice on anything prostate related as my OH has a exit not entry policy on his lol..

We only just got a wand at Xmas and it's been used on me more as we are waiting for the hummer attachment to arrive for my OH x

The hummer attachment arrived yesterday, he's not had a chance to try it yet. It looks like fun though

It comes highly recommended on here so I am looking forward to it arriving, I'm sure there is other forum members on here though that might be more help to you than me...

Enjoy whatever ye get up to :) x

The hummer really is a lot of fun :)

With regards to using the wand as an external prostate massager, I think I might have read the same article! I remember hearing this somewhere. In practise, it's not so doable. Problem no.1 is that the wand head is so large, when you put it on the perineium it is in contact with the testicles too...and turning the wand up full blast underneath the testicles is very painful for some men (and probably at least a little painful for the rest!). It's also kinda hard to direct the vibes to the right spot.

Just on that note, a lot of men seem to prefer the lower end of the wand to the high end. I'm sure you'll find ones who like the high end too, but the deep rumbles at the lower scale just seem to work well for guys. It could be worth trying on low (with both the hummer and the perineium) to see if it's any good then turn it up slowly?

Thanks lovebirds I was begining to wonder if I had imagined the article.

I see your point on high power on his balls may be too much as its painful enough for me. So I might see if my mini lh wand is any good. I love it on the third setting !

Well...........last night we finally got round to trying the hummer attachment.

Turns out, he loves it......so now I've lost my wand to the Husband.

He ho it's worth it just to see his enjoyment. I will just have to save up for another one for myself

The hummer is amazing had ours delivered earlier this week. Gave me strong ejaculation. Going to get some yummy come drops now to increase volume weyheyhey lol