Lovehoney Wishlist

I know there's info about the secret wishlist stuff but I didn't see anything if it tells you that someone buys something off it for you. Does notify you by email or not?

Kittycat102 wrote:

I know there's info about the secret wishlist stuff but I didn't see anything if it tells you that someone buys something off it for you. Does notify you by email or not?

No, you won't be told if someone has ordered something from your wish list, it will just arrive in the mail unexpectedly. There used to be little notes attached to gift orders but that's no longer possible, so it will just be a normal invoice with no prices on.

Boogaloo wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

No, you won't be told if someone has ordered something from your wish list, it will just arrive in the mail unexpectedly. There used to be little notes attached to gift orders but that's no longer possible, so it will just be a normal invoice with no prices on.

Ahh ok, That's kind of unfortunate lol

My friend said he ordered me some toys and when it said click continue for the payment to be processed, he said he did it and then it sent him back to the homepage. Is that what's meant to happen or not?

you have to go right though to 'place order' then press that but then it should come up then witha confirmation page and a thing saying you can answer a survey for the chance to win £100

It's all ok now. He's ordered them for me and it went fine, he got the comfirmation email as well :)