Lovehoney X Romp upgrade suggestion

My wife has got a Lovehoney X Romp suction vibrator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/p/lovehoney-x-romp-switch-clitoral-suction-stimulator/a44869g81901.html. and although she likes it, she wonders if there is one with a bit more power. Has anyone upgraded from a Romp, and is it worth paying the extra please?

2 Likes

Starlet 2 is very nice if you want something less expensive. (Maybe avoid the starlet3. The reviews for that one are looking very mixed)

Womaniser premium gets alot of props on here. So does the pro40 and classic.
Theres some newer versions of the classic and premium out that look good, but you’ll have to wait and see what people think of those as i don’t own one myself.

I have a we-vibe melt which i like alot. Its very strong and the silicone coating is very comfy against the body. Good shape if you want to use it during sex too.
Does bug me that it starts up on the 3rd setting, but i use it without the app so that may improve things.

2 Likes

I have the romp but my husband got me an upgrade for Christmas, he bought me the We Vibe Melt which i am very happy with.

1 Like

Have you used a Romp, and if so how did it compare to what you have suggested?

Sorry, no. I haven’t tried one. But there is a good comparison thingy Here that might help

Looks like the starlet2 has fewer settings and about the same intensity as a romp so maybe avoid that one and pick one of the other options

1 Like

@GoGirl12 Ah, thats what i linked to. Try uploading it in the photos section, (as thats where all photos have to go) and link it back here. but it might not be allowed as lovehoney dont sell all those sadly.

2 Likes

lelo sila

1 Like

Thanks for that. Looks like the Womanizer Premium or We Vibe Melt might be the ones to look at.

1 Like

I’m just going to pop in a link to [Poll] Womanizer - did it work?, it is probably the most comprehensive thread on the forum about the different suction toys and will hopefully be useful to you (though is quite a long read).

I have the Melt and absolutely love it, it is my top recommendation (though I don’t own either the Premium or the Romp to compare it to). It did take a bit of time to learn the best way to use it for me but is fantastic once you know what you’re doing.

2 Likes

We got the We vibe melt but sadly it just didn’t really do anything for her which was a shame as we thought because it was more expensive it would be better. So we have now ordered a Romp Shine which is rechargeable so will hopefully maintain the power as well.