Lovehoney X Womanizer Inside Out is it the same as when it was only Womanizer brand

I’ve been searching the Lovehoney site, the Australian one, and trying to decide what to get as a reward for myself for meeting my goal and managing to work on me the last 4 and a half months.

One contender for my shopping cart is the Lovehoney Womanizer Inside Out, I had one before Lovehoney partnered with Womanizer and it was my fave toy
So much so that the motor burned out from overuse.

They were good about honoring the lifetime warranty but at that time, the Womanizer Duo was the only model they had to repalce it with and it isn’t the same as the Inside Out. It doesn’t do it for me unfortunately. Not one tiny bit. They seem so similar but looks can be deceiving.

I hope the design and motor are the same as when it was just Womanizer on the label, but does anyone know if the Lovehoney X Womanizer Inside Out is the exact same product as the Womanizer one was before Lovehoney came on board?

If anyone is interested in it this is the

Lovehoney X Womanizer Inside Out (on the Aussie site)

I also have some clearance lingerie in my cart, I have to decide if I like it enough to buy or if it’s just enticing because it’s cheap.

2 Likes

Yep, it’s the same, but just in an exclusive colab colourway :slight_smile:

1 Like