LovehoneyGroup Survey

Just had an email from ‘Lovehoneygroup’ with a survey….based in Germany. Spam or associated? The logo is similar with rainbow colours???

Anything to do with you lot @Lovehoney_Brenna ?

3 Likes

There is a love honey group , which does send out surveys - and has a colourful logo.

Have you signed up previously to this site or survey / forum it had Wowtech name previously.

Sounds like it maybe the genuine survey system.

What is the survey based on ?

1 Like

As @Daisy1982 said - this may be a WowTech survey :slight_smile: You can forward it to the Community email and I can have a peek if you want?

3 Likes

Yes its a wowtech one - for penis mastabators

2 Likes

I got the same email but it seems I don’t qualify as I ticked every box for toys that I already own!

1 Like

Yes i had the same survey and only ticked 4 boxes and it says i don’t qualify.

1 Like

Yep us to :joy: kicked off survey at first hurdle !!

1 Like

Its a wow-tech survey, since wow-tech is now Lovehoney group :blush:

Yeah I had that and like the others kicked off and didn’t qualify :joy:

Same, didn’tqualify for the ones i owned, lol.

1 Like

So how do you redeem the points you accumulate by doing these surveys?

I’ve done a few now and have built up some points but I’ve no idea how to use them.

I’ve clicked on the link at the end of the survey but I can’t use my LH log on details to get into this account and I can’t seem to be able to sign up either. I enter the details and a password but the ‘Sign In’ button doesn’t work.

It is a different login, so you may have to do the forgot password or register. Once you sign in, you go to your profile and then rewards. Quite a bit of selection there!

1 Like

At the moment I can’t create an account. The page isn’t working. If I create a new account how is it linked to my LH account or email address?

I would recommend the forgot password and enter the email that you are recieving the surveys to. That way it all gets properly linked.

Thanks. I’ll give that a try next time.

That worked. Thank you.

Woowoo!! Hopefully you get some free toys!