lovehoneys crazy random weekend!

Yeah we should start our own swap shop PMSL

I got 3 items in my lucky bag...lucky box rather!

I wouldn't have minded a strap-on! lol

All my products are Yomi (can not find any on LH)

One is a rechargeable, heating (temperature of 40-50 degrees c) ribbed silicone vibe with 'spiral squirmy action! he he) comes with a rabbit ring to connect to it also comes with a universal charger and adaptor so u can take it on hols. lithium battery and pouch included . It looks interesting it is 7 inch the mechanisms on the back look wicked it has digital display and heat display too looks quite expensive

i can not find any Yomi products here on love honey though so wouldn't be able to guess the value

The next is the Yomi...Lumpy legend! (ha ha ha) this is 100% silicone as is the previous. Velvet touch 6.5in. waterproof 2 speed reversible squirmy 3 layers of gyrating beads....the rabbit piece has its own bullet you can choose to have either in or not

THe above 2 are purple btw

the last is probably the only one i would use if i am honest its a Yomi seductive heart. This is like a very large bullet with a remote to it, attatched to a love heart controller, it has 10 speeds and patterns and is waterproof and velvet touch (heart pendant looks pretty innocent actually! ha ha

Thinking I should haven gone for the couples bag now as i already own like 4 rabbits, having 6 is just silly! lol

PPB

x

It seems I did quite well then. I always did prefer lots of little presents at Christmas!

The strap -on looks like a cross between these two.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13969

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8947

I've not even opened the box as yet so I've no idea what it feels, smells, looks like etc.

I really don't know how a swap-shop type thing could work. Obv there would have to be a lot of trust that things weren't opened etc. I think I would only want to trade with people who have been here a while ( no offence TLA ) as you get a sense of trust built up.

PPB, that heart thing sounds really cute. I didn't go for the girls bag as I don't like rabbits and thought that one might show up!!

Yeah littlebird i know what you mean- Because obviously we would have to trust each other re swapping addresses and stuff. suppose we could go bout swapping via msn or email

I wont be using any of the 3 things i got anyway theyre still in the big brown box they were sent in. so if anyone wants to swap lol then my msn in profile is also my email lol!

PPB

x

PPB do you fancy swapping the strap-on for the heart thingy? Let me know on here if you do then I can drop you an email.

TLA - the boy isn't a huge fan of masturbators, think he's holding out for a tenga! But thanks for the offer and if PPB and I do swap maybe others will do the same.

Littlebird, does it have o-rings on it so u can change the toy?

PPB

X

Right, bear with me I'm a strap-on virgin!

It says on the box "conveniently detachable penis allows interchangeable items to be used". "Playsafe metal ring secures dong firmly to harness". It's purply pink and the harness is synthetic leather and "probably the most comfortable harness in the world" according to them! It's adjustable too.

There's a detachable o shaped ring that slides over the dong then attaches to the harness by the looks of it. The dong is 6.5inches and fairly chunky and it vibrates too. The controller looks a bit like the one on the bang bang bunny if that helps wih 3 speeds.

It's got all the ususal CE standard markings and says its phthalate free and non-toxic.

That's it I think!

Hiya Carly,

Just reading through the posts and it occurs to me that the excellent notion of mystery bags might be somewhat deflated by the presence of something the recipient already owns or has reviewed but unfavourably.

Now this suggest could potentially present logistical difficulties but would there be any chance of making the mystery selection in the light of what is known about the purchaser???

Only a thought, sounds like a good job for a retired sex maniac or a volunteer maybe !!!

Cheers TB

ps Are there any retired sex maniacs l do wonder!!

TB- once a sex manic always a sex maniac!!!!!!

littlebird- my email is in my addy as msn might be better talking about it on there!

on the product description of the lucky bag it says, you cant moan about what you get lol im not moaning, at all but if i could swap for something i would actually use that would be better!

still 2 rabbits in there for swaps- if not i can always ebay them!

PPB

xx

xx

I'm pretty chuffed with what I got actually, was definately worth a gamble! As I've said, I'm more confused than anything by the strap-on! And someone was listening as I got no nasty lubes either!

If LH are going to make it a permanent addition then I'd like to see maybe a different list of stuff each month. A list of say, 20 things that are piling up in the warehouse. You pay your £20 and get a few bits at random off the list until they are all sold out. At least then if you don't fancy anything that month there's less risk or on the other hand you might get lucky and end up with half your wishlist on there. I know these bags came in ready packed this time and that's cool but just a thought for the future!

PPB - sent you an email.

Nuff said then Carly, thanks!!!

TB

hmm well if you get any more of the female bags in i will definatley get one, its a pitty i missed it

LoveHoney - Denise wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

hmm well if you get any more of the female bags in i will definatley get one, its a pitty i missed it

Keep looking on the website sweetlove666 as I've heard a rumour that more could be listed shortly External Media

ooh i like roumours External Media

Woo!!! Yay for teh fun baggies ^_^

x x x

Brings back youthful memories of lucky dip bags, but somehow l don't think they were quite random!!

TB

This my first post EEEK!,

Anyway i received my parcel for me and the other half, we ordered the female parcel and was fairly surprised.

1. Vibrator, with suction cup very much like a rabbit but had an elephant nose as apposed to ears with remote control.
2. Yoga vibrator, slim and slender basic vibe - fairly strong.
3. Lib balm - she loves this stuff already the big O is even BIGGER!!!
4. Vagina Grinder - This thing is huge, and very soft yet to try that as its bigger than me :(

overall well well worth the money, just awaiting the couples one to come back in stock.

ALERT FOR ALL THOSE WHO MISSED OUT! THE GRAB BAGS ARE BACK IN STOCK IN LIMITED QUANTITIES!

nooooo, i should have known this would happen when i went for the deal of the day!

ah well, maybe next time lol

i might just do that actually.

i really liked the whole random surprise idea and was gonna go for the couple bag but it was always out of stock :( til today once i'd spent my 'sex toy' budget lol

hehe.... well we have the only man bag I fancy owning and a couples bag winging its way to us! More speed to the postman!

Thanks Bonny

Ooooh, can I justify it?? I really want one, but money's tight at the min. I'll have to mull it over (quickly, lol).