lovehoneys crazy random weekend!

just got the lovehoney news letter! omg what such good deals on this weekend!

im really loving this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15948 i want the male bag for my bloke and the women and couple one aswell!

oooooooooooooh and the durex wand is under a tenner!

Dxx

I assume they are not used!!

Saw this post last night and then was disappointed that the couples bag was sold out!

But now gone back for a nosey and you have some more in.

Any sort of 'hints' as to what might be in them?

Was hovering over the male bag last night - but don't think hubby would be best please at any err...anal stuff for him, nor has he been driven to want to buy a tenga or similar.

OOoooo.....shopping finger is hovering!!

Naughty40 wrote:

Saw this post last night and then was disappointed that the couples bag was sold out!

Was hovering over the male bag last night - but don't think hubby would be best please at any err...anal stuff for him, nor has he been driven to want to buy a tenga or similar.

in the man bag im guessing it have things like cock rings and things like the flesh light, i dont think theres any anal stuff in any of the bags other then the anal bag.

go treat yourself to the lady bag and him to the man bag!

im very tempeted to get one of these bags but its mine and the blokes annervaasary this month and he should be moving into the flat so i should be saving! arghhhhhhhhhh i want to shop lol

Dxx

Naughty40 wrote:

I'm guessing as there is an anal bag available it wont be that Hun. As they've said the value is going to be around the £40 mark, Id *guess* at cock rings, sleeves, maybe some fleshlight style bits? Only speculating though. Although not the same if you really fancy getting him something I would imagine the bumper basics toys would be good - lots of different rings and bullet type bits - and perfect for couples. Might be the answer?

oh wow just seen if you spend over £40 this weekend you get a free vibe!

heres the deal http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/freeoffer/

i think lovehoney is going to get lots of orders this weekend!

just thinking could get the couple bag, the durex wand and £10 worth stuff from my wishlist and then id get the free vibe! god i hate that i must be good and not spend any money! todays DOTD is a really good one aswell!

Dxx

Thanks Carly.

I have placed an order, but having gone through my toy box and then saw the new book of the month - have opted not to get the grab bag.

Gone for some good stuff though (I hope!)

Will review asap.

I also owe you a review of The New Rakes.

Just treated myself to the male bag!

Ive just purchased the male and female bags!! Im so excited! I also got some Liquid silk lube to up my order to £40 for the cute pink vibe! Im recently addicted to sex toys (purchaed over 20 since xmas last year!), my hubby wasnt quite into them as much as me until he realised how much fun we have with them. He's really interested in trying a fleshlight, so he might be lucky enough to get one in his bag! Either way, its still a bloody good offer!

ahh we SOOO WANT a remote control toy... these bags are very tempting. Ikea would never be the same again.

I've just ordered the couples one.

I know it's a long shot but if anyone from the warehouse is listening please can I not have any lubes other than Sliquid?!!! They make me poorly!

Worth a try, if I do get one then one of my friends will get an extra birthday pressie.

Just hope it arrives in time for my holiday next week! Eeeeeeeee!x

Sexy?Pink wrote:

Ive just purchased the male and female bags!! Im so excited! I also got some Liquid silk lube to up my order to £40 for the cute pink vibe! Im recently addicted to sex toys (purchaed over 20 since xmas last year!), my hubby wasnt quite into them as much as me until he realised how much fun we have with them. He's really interested in trying a fleshlight, so he might be lucky enough to get one in his bag! Either way, its still a bloody good offer!

let us know what you get!!! it probly be with u tomorrow morning, when ever i order anything if its a box it arrives in the porch bu 9am! if it comes with the postman any time he decided to turn up that day lol.

god im getting soooooo jelouse of everyone getting these bargains im really thinking of being bad and getting some tomorrow! if the dotd is the glass dildos tomorrow then im def buyung them!

Dxx

you guys at LH sure do know how to get us lot all excited

Ah, was worth a shot! Come ooon postie! Shall share the details of what i got with you all soon!

Fingers crossed i'll get it tomorrow!! I'll let you know what I get asap!! xx

I too am debating this...Its between the female and anal or the rock chick.

ummm..I do do love bargins.

My only problem is (aswell as cost lol) is that in the female one. I will get toys I already have or in the anal one some which are way too big for a practial anal virgin like myself.]

But you know what I think I will get them and live dangerously. lol

LH does it again with fantastic service. Bag ordered at half three yesterday, smiling postie on my doorstep at five to eight!! You guys rule!!!

So this is what I got

Humm Dinger Night Rider cock ring - this was on his wishlist so fab

Clitty Muncher (eew) penis sleeve - hate the name but may be a giggle

Bath Buddies pear shaped waterproof vibe - good, good nice and small for my hols too!

Quickies playing cards - worth a go, bit of fun

Sportsheets Slapper Tickler, a feathery type thing that snaps around your wrist - v pretty not hugely sexy tho

Non-branded purple at o nine tails - we likee, very smart!

Rhapsody 6.5 vibrator and harness kit - eerm

All in all I'm really pleased but I'm quite confused by the strap-on as I bought the couples set. I would have assumed that this would be in the anal bag because my boy can't really use the harness on me (surely his bits would get in the way ) and we don't do pegging as he doesn't enjoy anal (that's why I didn't go for the anal bag). Although I guess if you were a lesbian couple then that would be it.

Anyway, we won't use it so that's the only disappointing bit but that's the risk you take I guess!! I certainly got loads more than £20 worth of stuff, it's just a shame that the most expensive looking thing is the one I won't use. *goes off in search of a lesbian couple with a birthday coming up*

So what did everyone else get?

We got our crazy random bags aswell this morning!! I was pleased with whatI got in the female bag, but my hubby wasnt so pleased with his..... but thats the gamble you take!

I got.....

Heavenly Heat - a 7" realistic feeling vibe, that heats up, is rechargable and has a rabbit attachment.

Flower balm

Tickle me gecko vibe

Compact pro personal massager with 3 attachments.

My hubby got...

a penis pump

and a cock ring (for the BIG man)

My hubby felt as though his wasnt really a toy... he says its the equivilent of me getting a pelvic floor excersiser. It would be good if he was looking to enlarge his penis... but hes happy with his 7.5". He reckons he wont get much use out of the cock ring either as it is on the large size.

Just a thought, but what about doing swaps? If people receive stuff they wont use, they could list it on the forum to see if anyone wants to swap?? All toys must be brand new and unused of course....

This the pump my hubby got if anyone wants to swap:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14797

Will throw in The Extended Power Cock ring aswell, if anyone wants it. xx

Gutted that I didn't get a chance to come on here yesterday and see this offer as the female bags are all sold out now.