Lovehoney's Design a Sex Toy Competition is back!

Thanks Matty - really useful advice :)

I'm no good at designing stuff and wouldn't know how to make a prototype but one of my ideas would be a bullet vibe that looks like The Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver (just because I have a thing about Dr who). The other would be a bunny ears clit vibe that holds itself in place whilst having sex for extra clitoral stimulation.
If someone invented them I would definately buy!

I want Mrs A to win if she's submitting a Sonic Screwdriver!!! Pleaseeeee make Doctor Who merch! Hehe :)

LauraP wrote:

I just want a rabbit I can't break through over use. Dead bunny's give me a sad.

You could do an autopsy on your broken rabbit vibrator and come up with a new and improved design something that will not break if this is a problem you have had. You don't have to come up with a completely new product just coming up with a solution to a problem would still count - you may suggestion changing the shaft so that it is made from X or using a special manufacturing process to improve X - think about what happened to break the rabbit and what could be done to ensure it doesn't happen again... simples! and good luck

My rabbit broke because I chucked it against a wall in frustration because I couldn't orgasm! Not sure if that's a product glitch or user problem lol

My rabbit broke because I chucked it against a wall in frustration because I couldn't orgasm! Not sure if that's a product glitch or user problem lol

Maybe a wrist strap, similar to the Wii? Haha!!

I wish I was creative enough to design something new but i'm already blown away by what currently exists out there! :P

Just submitted my idea online but it never asked me for any details of who I was how will you know it's my idea :/ ??

Can love honey use my design in the future whether I win the competition or not.

i cannot see my idea anywhere on the Internet so I don't want to submit it in a competition to have it manufactured later on for love honey to receive all the profit

Shylauren wrote:

Can love honey use my design in the future whether I win the competition or not.

i cannot see my idea anywhere on the Internet so I don't want to submit it in a competition to have it manufactured later on for love honey to receive all the profit

Hi Shylauren, I too have a concept that I cant see anywhere, but that might be because mine's not any good!

It does say in the t&c's that even if you dont win, LH reserve the right to contact you to produce your toy, which I assume means if produced although you wouldn't get the prize money, you would get the commision on sales? Thats if I've interpreted the rules correctly!

comegetme.. wrote:

Shylauren wrote:

Hi Shylauren, I too have a concept that I cant see anywhere, but that might be because mine's not any good!

It does say in the t&c's that even if you dont win, LH reserve the right to contact you to produce your toy, which I assume means if produced although you wouldn't get the prize money, you would get the commision on sales? Thats if I've interpreted the rules correctly!

That's the impression I got comegetme still submitted my idea seems silly not too lol

Gem26 wrote:

comegetme.. wrote:

Shylauren wrote:

That's the impression I got comegetme still submitted my idea seems silly not too lol

this time next year Gem26 -we'll be millionaires! x

Ive had an idea.

My drawing of it is was orignally stick people just poking things at each other... however version 2 of my drawing is much more informative :P

I've just entered my submission but wasn't asked for my details, is this because I'm logged into my account already? Hope it's not a glitch lol

AliMc wrote:

I've just entered my submission but wasn't asked for my details, is this because I'm logged into my account already? Hope it's not a glitch lol

No i think its caused your linked into your account. :)

I assume only a logged in account can enter to make sure its only one submission per person.

MrsMcX wrote:

I want Mrs A to win if she's submitting a Sonic Screwdriver!!! Pleaseeeee make Doctor Who merch! Hehe :)

oh yeah!!!!

not sure if my bloody awful super hurried sketch worked and attatched properly :(

comegetme.. wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

comegetme.. wrote:

Shylauren wrote:

this time next year Gem26 -we'll be millionaires! x

Lol i wish I would be happy with the 1000 to spend on toys but I don't think my idea is that good so many people with good ideas :)

Out of curiosity, do you filter through and shortlist the entries as they come through or wait until the closing date and do it all at once?