Lovense Lush

Can any "owners" comment if there is much in the way of clitoral stimulation from the tale of a Lush? Wondering if they are suitable as there's been an offer on them recently.

I'm afraid we don't own this one but I thought I'd give it a little bump to see if you can get some more replies. πŸ™‚

If you're referring to the 30% off (lovense30) offer then it's a pretty good saving (Β£39). And there's always the Happiness Promise if you don't like it. Have you thought about a back-up toy for around the same money you could swop it out for just in case?

Ian Chimp wrote:

I'm afraid we don't own this one but I thought I'd give it a little bump to see if you can get some more replies. πŸ™‚

If you're referring to the 30% off (lovense30) offer then it's a pretty good saving (Β£39). And there's always the Happiness Promise if you don't like it. Have you thought about a back-up toy for around the same money you could swop it out for just in case?

Just spotted your wise words Ian, it may be worth the risk.

There is no vibrations at all from the tale that hangs out im sorry to say. It is purely for the Bluetooth antenna to provide signal. This Lush is an internal toy, great for out and about, although we've had connection issues and my wife doesn't get much from g spot toys of any kind. For her it's all about the clit.

UKC wrote:

There is no vibrations at all from the tale that hangs out im sorry to say. It is purely for the Bluetooth antenna to provide signal. This Lush is an internal toy, great for out and about, although we've had connection issues and my wife doesn't get much from g spot toys of any kind. For her it's all about the clit.

Love eggs aren't really our thing but the description says that the tail can be used for external stimulation? I'm guessing it'll rely on travel-through vibrations from the main motor in the egg itself rather than from one of its own. Obviously you own one so you'll know if it's not very powerful, but from the way your post was worded I thought I'd check that you hadn't just assumed it was only an antenna. If it doesn't vibrate at all they should really change the description.

The smooth silicone vibrator has been perfectly curved to target your G-spot while its bendable bluetooth antenna extends beyond the body to stimulate your external pleasure zones with its near silent vibrations.

The wife got nothing from the tail. I suppose it could be used to stimulate the clit, but this woukd be manual stimulation. I've held the lush and there is no travel of the vibration through it. I can say as silent as it is, it packs a punch vibration wise and for the right person it works well. This seems to be a favourite toy for cam girls.

UKC wrote:

The wife got nothing from the tail. I suppose it could be used to stimulate the clit, but this woukd be manual stimulation. I've held the lush and there is no travel of the vibration through it. I can say as silent as it is, it packs a punch vibration wise and for the right person it works well. This seems to be a favourite toy for cam girls.

Yes UKC your comment about cam girls using this is very true, that is why I’m somewhat confused about the results. But like every toy, each user to their own really and we won’t know until we try.

UKC wrote:

It's always good to hear from people who have tried a toy out for real. From reading the Lovehoney descriptions I would've thought that the tail could be used as a clit vibrator. I downloaded the instructions from their website and it doesn't say anything about using the tail as an external stimulator, it just refers to it as an antenna, though the Lovehoney reviews are mixed. Some say it doesn't vibrate at all, or that it'd only be beneficial to those with the most sensitive of clits, others said it was a really good feature. There was one that mentioned activating a 'two vibrator option' in the app (I even downloaded that to have a look but without a toy connected I didn't get the full set of options πŸ™‚)

Fantasygirl11

The "tail" sits right on your clit, and when having the options on the app make sure you use the two vibrators option for the full effect.

Connectivity-wise it said that there was a newer model with a few upgrades so if anyone is interested they may want to google that themselves and request it in the 'Pander to Me' thread. πŸ‘

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451404-pander-to-me-products-only/page-55/

The Lush 2 has a couple of design improvements. The on off switch is located on the tail so you don't have to remove the egg. With regards to the app and dual motor, that's for a couple of the other toys, like their version of the rabbit called Nora. Again the OH doesn't get on with internal G spot toys so not on our shopping list, but looks like I nice toy for the right person.

Thanks UKC, this is really helpful. It does seem to have a lot of other stuff going for it, especially in the app options. Like Mrs UKC, Mrs Chimp isn't a big fan of love eggs so this probably won't be the toy for us but it has made me reconsider app-controlled vibrators (I particularly liked the sound of the 'synch to music' option πŸ™‚).

Thanks for the bump Ian, decided it was worth the price without any clitoral action πŸ˜‚

NibbleNob wrote:

Thanks for the bump Ian, decided it was worth the price without any clitoral action πŸ˜‚

I got proper sucked in investigating whether that tail vibrated or not. πŸ™‚

Hopefully everyone who bought one enjoys it. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

I agree Ian, I’m reviewing the reviews, with eagerness!!