Lovense or we-vibe?

Hey everyone,

So I am interested in getting some toys for me and my partner as we live long distance, so we don’t get to see each other all too often.

However when I’ve been looking on LH’s reviews and their individual app reviews, I’ve noticed a pattern about connectivity issues from the app to the toy.

I was wondering if this was the minority or a common problem for everyone who owns these brands.
So please, if you own either of these brands can you let me know if this is an issue you face so I can make a decision on which one to go for, or to bother at all

Thank you :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve toys from both brands but not really used the long distance connection as yet.

The lovense app when I last tried it out had a few cut out issues but in general apps are always being updated to better improve their workings so this could possibly be resolved by now.

Although with either of these app brands depending on the distance and where your located, connecting can vary in strength just like the WiFi on your phone.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I was leaning towards lovense just looking at their products and less connection issues mentioned in their LH reviews.
Luckily it’s not too far a distance and both have pretty stable connections.

Not used any long distance but I’ve tried both Lovense and WeVibe and find the connectivity between Lovense toys to be a little better than WeVibe - but YMMV - I haven’t definitively tested anything long range.

1 Like

Hi,

We’ve only used the we-vibe app in its newest iteration. Had no connection issues over long distance from hotels to home. We haven’t particularly tried to stress test it, just general use while I’ve been working away, but so far so good.

1 Like

We’ve had both and although they both had connectivity issues the Lovense was marginally better than the We-Vibe.

1 Like

I’ve not had a problem with the long distance phone to phone connection of We-Vibe toys as long as both have a good WiFi connection (though haven’t tried since the We-Vibe app update) but the local phone’s bluetooth connection to the vibe itself varies hugely. The Melt was superb from rooms away, the Bloom absolutely useless from 5cm away so it really depends on which particular toy you’re looking at with We-Vibe.

Lovense, I think generally has a better bluetooth connection though I’m only basing this on one toy. Long distance phone to phone we’ve not tried.

1 Like

Just don’t do it it’s not worth it from my experience. Only do it if you want to waste money.

2 Likes

I have the Lovense Lush3 - I was a bit dubious about spending so much initially, but I love it!! The features are fab & long distance works great. I’ve not had any connectivity issues thus far & have tested at about 320ish miles distance. Well worth it for me!

1 Like

@sharbur why do you say that?

That’s very good so would defo jump in and go for it :smiley:

1 Like

@Doonyil because every single product I’ve tried that requires an app, does not work at all and I’ve tried quite a few of them.

1 Like

Lovense for sure

1 Like

So I have a lovense toy I bought for myself and that alone was enough to knock my socks off.
The vibration and compression make for a great sensory experience and downloading patterns keeps the fun alive.
Not tried a we vibe yet so cannot comment on that

1 Like

We have the We-Vibe Nova 2. We have only used it twice long distance but not had any issues with connection. For same room fun it’s never dropped connection and had a lot more use.

She finds rabbits uncomfortable sometimes but with the bendable shaft and softer clit vibe on the nova she loves it and she’s always been a fan of more rumble less buzz vibes. She’s tried cheaper versions of remote controlled egg like toys in the past and they didn’t hit the spot but maybe the power of the lovesense would be different? For now though we love the Nova, it stays perfectly in place to tease her internally and externally and always gets her off.

1 Like

Me and the wife prefer we vibe we like to text you and materials are made out of the vibration patterns and the app they’re great toys we highly recommend them

1 Like