Lube - choose your flavour

Was thinking how good it would be if lovehoney had a 'choose your flavour' lube competition like the walkers crisps had. Then chose some of their favourites and made them to sell limited edition.
If you could pick any flavour to have as a lubricant what would it be? I would love a raspberry and cranberry mixed lube. Or candy floss flavour, yum yum x

Hmm.. Apple and cinnamon or black cherry

Buttery popcorn. Mmm...

bex1213 wrote:

Buttery popcorn. Mmm...

I think it seems like we'd prefer to just eat the lube and do nothing else with it lol

Chocolate salted caramel - if that's possible!

Kittycat102 wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

Buttery popcorn. Mmm...

I think it seems like we'd prefer to just eat the lube and do nothing else with it lol
Ha! A fridge full of flavoured lubes lol x

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

Buttery popcorn. Mmm...

I wouldn't say no. I'd drizzle them over ice cream lol

omg this would be the best idea ever!! I do think lovehoney could expand the flavoured lube selection to have more "luxurious" flavours.

ngl just been eating nutella, that'd be pretty awesome as a lube flavour

The cocktail Woo Woo!

Bubble gum!

Kittycat102 wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

Buttery popcorn. Mmm...

That literally made me lol!

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

Buttery popcorn. Mmm...

That literally made me lol!

I'm well up for multi-purpose sex essentials.

At this rate were all going to be ordering lube and eating it. 😀

I would go with blueberry muffin flavour.

Cookie Dough!

I'd love something floral like rose or violet. Love floral flavours and it's not something I've ever seen in a lube before :)

I guess they could also mix in some chocolate and have a turkish delight flavour one! Yum!

Some more apple lubes (sweet, not sour) would be amazing too, what with apple being such a mouth watering flavour. Seems useful/appropriate given the circumstances lol.

I'd also love a spearmint one, like properly spearmint polo spearmint (the ones that used to have the blue specks on them). Or one that tastes properly of mint at all, no offence to Lovehoney but I didn't taste any mint in the mint lube I got from here so...if that could be stronger that would be amazing (and probably feel amazing too-dem tingles!).

I could go on...I love flavoured lubes :D

ooh I'd love Violet flavour Lovebirds_x.

Give me something exotic. While we'll never get an Inga Fruit lube, that would be a wild experience.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I'd love something floral like rose or violet. Love floral flavours and it's not something I've ever seen in a lube before :)

I guess they could also mix in some chocolate and have a turkish delight flavour one! Yum!

Some more apple lubes (sweet, not sour) would be amazing too, what with apple being such a mouth watering flavour. Seems useful/appropriate given the circumstances lol.

I'd also love a spearmint one, like properly spearmint polo spearmint (the ones that used to have the blue specks on them). Or one that tastes properly of mint at all, no offence to Lovehoney but I didn't taste any mint in the mint lube I got from here so...if that could be stronger that would be amazing (and probably feel amazing too-dem tingles!).

I could go on...I love flavoured lubes :D

A woman after my own heart! Love the sound of all of these ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Hmm, cookies and cream.. :)

Definitely salted caramel! Droool

Candy floss!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤