Lube for fisting

Lately, I've been finding the idea of fisting kind of appeals to me but I'm not entirely sure where to start. I was wondering if anyone had any experience/tips of the best way to go about it and especially any recommendations of which lubes are vest suited to this?

When taking a fisting I use a product called Super Slik. Its very good

ive heard alot of good things about lubrifist..... we use an absolutely amazing lube called maximus great price, doesn't go tacky or sticky and you don't use as much as it feels like xx

Believe it or not, Crisco, vegetable shortening is actually the best one iv'e tried so far!

Hey Maybe,

Lubrifist is highly recommended by Lovehoney customers - lots of great reviews, including this one from ChaseMe2...

"Having been into fisting and vaginal stretching for years, my partner and I have tried all sorts of lubes. She's got a truly amazing capacity for someone who's 5' 3" tall, weighs 8 stone and only has 33" hips. However, try as we might, we never quite reached our goal of getting both my hands fully inside her - until we tried this!"

Full review here.

There's also the book Fisting - Care, Resonsibility and Trust that might be of use to you. It explains everything in clear, practical terms and even offers step-by-step instructions and important safety tips.

Good luck with your search and remember to take it slow!

Me and my boyfriend have never used any lube as i'm allergic to all types, everything just makes me itch. So we use my juices. Its the best lube and alot of people who i also know that do it only use their jucies. Hope this helps (:

Personally I use a combination of J-Lube (a powder formulation you have to mix up yourself but very cheap) and silicon oil (Eros or Pjur).

Silicon oil has the virtue that it feels warm to the touch. J-Lube (and the improved X-lube) has the advantage of cheapness and being water-based so that you can use large amounts of the stuff and it is easy to wash out afterwards.

I still always opt for silicone lube for fisting. PArtly it's more cost effective when compared to lubrifist for me, but also if using latex mitts etc it works well together.

Although I may have to get some lubrifist to retry and ask teh subs what they think and feel.

For the both of us, who are both into recieving a fist viginally and anally, we love Lubrifist, non sticky or tacky, and seems to last for ages, we have also started to try FISTIT Extra Thick, which up to now seems to do the job, much the same as Lubrifist, only time will tell.

If you read the reviews on the products MaybeCrazyBut, you will find them very helpful and the reviewers are very good in thier comments and wouldn't put anyone on a bum steer.

Good Luck on what you choose anjd ENJOY ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)