Lube, lube, lube

As a stop gap a splash of water on normal lube helps as its the water that dries off/absorbs that reduces its slip?

Favourite LH lubes? With the deals and my teacher discount I’m spoilt for choice!

I’m quite a big fan of the liquid silk lube that comes in a big squirty bottle. It’s very slippery and lasts for a long time. I went through maybe two and a half bottles last year of it because you get so much of it.

1 Like

Oh yes, liquid silk is our favourite too. I was looking at sliquid and the flavoured LH ones as well :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve tried the cherry one made by LH and it has stung me and all my sexual partners have reacted badly to it so with the flavoured lubes I’d be careful :frowning:

I’m gonna jump on here instead of starting a new topic.

We’re looking for lube that doesn’t leave us in a sticky mess after. We use the durex flavoured ones and it leaves us really sticky after.

So I was just asking for recommendations for lube that doesn’t leave us all sticky :blush:

1 Like

I really like the yes brand lubes and the sliquid organics lubes (especially the natural silk one)! We’ve found them easy to clean up when we’re all done :grin::+1:

Thank you :blush: I’ll go and have a look.

1 Like

The Lovehoney water based anal lube is great for everything, especially as it’s not very ‘runny’ so it doesn’t get everywhere and you end up using less!

1 Like

Liquid Silk works for us https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/water-based-lubes/p/liquid-silk-lube-250ml/7163.html

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I just received a jar of fist it, meant to be good with larger toys and trust me that all I’m using it for, first impressions, wow very slick and a not as thick as I was expecting, saying that it is not very running either. I put some in a squeeze bottle through a small funnel, it really wanted to cling to the funnel and the spoon leaving a thin film of slippery stuff.
Will report back after further experimentation lol.

Morning all :star_struck: We are in need of a lube stock up.

:sweat_drops: General Lube for foreplay / hands :raised_hands:

:strawberry:Flavoured Lube

:teddy_bear: Toys waterbased lube

Needing to stock on all so seeing if any new recommendations, peoples lube of choice :nerd_face: