Lube recommendations for sensitive skin

Hi everyone!

My partner and I have been encorporating toys in our sex lives a lot more recently. But I’m so sensitive to chemicals and the pH changes and find that most lubes leave me feeling off balance and have been getting thrush because of it.
Ive introduced a pro biotic into my diet to help but can any of you recommend the best lubes (or ones to avoid) for us extra sensetive gals.

We are using love honeys ‘enjoy’ lube at the moment which is great, and also durex naturals which is absolutely brilliant but it doesn’t go very far.

1 Like

We’ve used Sliquid Sassy (water based) for years now with no problems. There’s a really reassuringly short ingredients list, and pH balance is maintained nicely. Thrush or BV were much more common when we were using glycerine based lubes.

Silicone lubes also tend to keep things nicely in balance too. We also like to use Lovehoney Indulge (silicone based) It’s super long lasting and slippy, but toy compatibility and spillage tend to need a bit more thought. Silicone’s condom safe, but doesn’t play nicely with silicone toys.

1 Like

Sliquid is my go to (also have sensetive skin). Ive heard YES lubes are also very good, but havent tried them

2 Likes

Sliquid lubes are the best. I’m sensitive to a lot too but never had a reaction with any sliquid lubes. Also lovehoney discovery is a cracking lube :+1:

1 Like

Thanks so much. Some really helpful suggestions! I’m going to have to start trying them all now :grin::smiling_imp:

Another vote for slquid here

1 Like

I suffer with keeping my ph in balance too. In fact it’s an absolute nightmare :woman_facepalming:t2:

I’ve used the durex naturals too but like you say it doesn’t go very far.

I normally just go for water based and unscented :slightly_smiling_face: The one I use atm is Lh’s delight extra silky I think it’s called?

1 Like