Lubes that dont contain glycerine or paraben

Is there a seperate list of all lubes that dont contain the above as i appear to be allergic to one or both of these so am in need of re stocking.

Sliquid xx

Thanks I think we are going to get the sample pack to try them only ever really used id and keep getting thrush so looking into the possibly that I'm allergic to glycerine.

sliquid range

jojomojo, it is not necesarilly an allergy, glycerine and for me parabens too tend to alter the vaginal balance for some women, and cause them trust as result. Without us being allergic to it. I can use soap with those just fine, but cannot have it near my female parts. Or worse, inside me.

Sliquid, or Lelo lubes are the ones I tried and never get problems with.

I agree with the other posters: Sliquid is good, and the least likely to cause irritation. We use it (the 'original' variant) on my partner, and find it is excellent. Unfortunately I am too sensitive even for Sliquid (although do intend to try the Organic one to see if I can tolerate that); so on me we use a pure aloe vera gel, made from only aloe vera and guar gum. I would post a link to it, but as it's not from Lovehoney I don't think it would be allowed :-(

Highly recommend this lube

Astroglide Ultra Gentle Lubricating Gel 90ml. I am prone to problems down there and havn't had any since swapping for this lube.. It's more effective than all the other lubes I have tried too!

thanks guys am about to order some as went through out lube collection and there is nonly one that we can use. :(

jojomojo wrote:

thanks guys am about to order some as went through out lube collection and there is nonly one that we can use. :(

I hate lubricants that contain glycerine and parabens. Here are all the sliquid lubes http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/all/sliquid/all/all/all/all/