Lubrifist.

Apologies if this is not in the correct place -we don,t post here often,

We recently bought some Lubrifist for use with our collection of (mostly Silicone) anal toys as the reviews looked good, Sometimes within a few minutes of applying it - we notice a slight stinging / tingling sensation.. - not just on the "impotant bits" but on hands as well, This seems the same on both my wife and me. She,s very sensitive but I,m not usually. Has anyone else experienced this ? and what causes it ? I noticed Glyceryn in the ingredients , could it be this ?

Also can anyone recommend a silicone butt plug in the 21/2" dia size range ? this seems to be a size where not much is available I know it may not be feasible but ideally something which has a reasonably large neck so is good for training / stretching but that stays put

Thanks in advance

I've used lubrifist today. I was a bit boisterous so I'm a little sensitive 3:) But my butt and hands seem fine. Doc Johnson TitanMen Large Ass Servant is my dream and thats only 11.75 inches in Circumference.

You could try the "extreme ass spreader" or The Cannon (Maximum Circumference 17.25) or make one?

All the best

Thanks for the suggestion but I thinkt hey are far too huge ! I meant 2 1/2" in diameter so thats "only" about 8 inches in circumference. what material would you make one from ?

Hi. If you search online for an "Ace of Spades - Red" you should find what you are looking for although it is Jelly and not silicone. There is also a vibrating version of this available. Remember when using larger plugs, it is always a good idea to add a tether to the base so it can be retreavable IF it accidently gets pulled all the way in.