Lucky Knickers FTW

Hey, OA, having a bad day? Work stress? Lover not keeping up with your Wishlist?

Then why have we been over looking the collective power potential belonging to lucky pants©?

Do you have some?

What are they?

Mine have Wonder Woman on them and they're amazing.

Perhaps we should all wear them on one day and see if we can combine our sexy luck? Extra points for posting photos.

Kisses,
Tigerliles.

Are you drunk again this early in the day?

WandA wrote:

Are you drunk again this early in the day?

You just want to have philosophical discussion on the nature of 'luck' don't you, WandA? External Media

PS, this is different to pulling pants (see here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/lingerie-and-clothing/53609-pulling-pants/)

Pulling pants ensure sexy action. Lucky pants mean all kinds of awesome, that doesn't exclude finding cash in your jeans or extra jammy dodgers appearing in the biscuit tin.

If you don't have lucky pants, WandA, then you are allowed to borrow some from Alicia.

I'll spare you the philosophy this time, free pass.

Thank you for the explanation, I can however say if I had some magic pants that produced Jammy Dodgers I would have noticed... Mmmm... Jammy Dodgers...

So no lucky/pulling pants for me! I do have a superman pair... which do nothing to embody me with super powers.

I dont have a lucky pair, but i do have a particularly unlucky outfit.
My wife baught me a man servent set (which i quite like) but it has been worn about 6 times now and on 4 occasions somthing has happened that stops preceedings. :(

I dont have any particularily lucky knickers, my OH just seems to love all of mine, even ones I count as my "comfy" pants!

I do make sure im wearing a sexy matching set, when we go out for a meal or stay over in a hotel or anything though. I like to make an effort :)

i dont have any that are particuarly lucky unfortunatley

I don't have any lucky knickers

I do have favourite ones though so I'll tell you about those - actually I have two favourites - I have a pair from La Senza that say "Sweet Cheeks" on the rear...WandA calls me Sweet Cheeks due to my dimply grin and my pert bum so I like those knickers!

The other pair are a Superman pair that a friend got me from Topshop - I've been after a ladies Superman top for ages and they just don't exist at reasonable prices, so I got knickers instead!

Adx

Another one who doesn't have any lucky knickers.

Don't have any with words or cute pics on either... Hmmm think I need to go underwear shopping to get some!

Dxx

I think TL invented this whole concept... while drunk.

mmm cant say iv ever had lucky or pulling pants..........i think its more of a man thing...my mate in work says he has a pair which is wears if he thinks hes onto a good thing......lol.....think they have superman on them or something.........lol

Nope not got any lucky ones. I wish I had nicer ones but kids always get things first so not normally much left for me that often.

I dont have any lucky pairs, but I do love the girl boxers that Primark do. I have them in every design they sell that isn't pink lol! They're so comfy, every time I wear a pair it's going to be a good day!

Tigerlilies, did you get your Wonderwoman knickers from Asda? I saw some in there back along that I was going to buy, but then I didn't :P

I don't have lucky knickers either- nothing lucky ever gives me luck x

i don't have any lucky pants...wonder if this is why I have so little luck though.........maybe i should go on a misson and get myself some