Lucky Night ?

Hi Everyone, Eagerly awaiting the OH getting home from work, bath run & candles burning, kids @ Grandma's, anyone else expecting a "fun filled evening".

Mistress will be home in about an hour and I have a weekend of bending to her every whim ahead of me.

Not til a week on Saturday. OH is a copper so works pretty messed up 5 week cycles. We only have 3 nights in 5 weeks that we can set a whole evening aside to ourselves :(

I have a funny feeling that when Mickus gets home from work in the early hours, I'm pretty much in for it

my kids are 13&17 which makes evening activites a pain.

p&k wrote:

my kids are 13&17 which makes evening activites a pain.

Tell me about it. Ours our 10, 14 and 17 and as OH works nights, it's a case of sexy time when he comes to bed at 5am, during the day or very late at night at weekends!

It has become a joke in our house not to plan these evenings as so far, everytime we have, something happened (Like the kids being brought home early due to illness, or us coming down with flu and just wanting sleep) lol When we "plan" its like an omen.

But without speaking too soon, I am looking forward to this evening. Our first chastity device just arrived and since we have been hoping to get one for over 5 months now, this is an exciting prospect! Unfortunately our joy is soured a little, because the device we got, as it turns out, is not going to be totally suitable for him for long term, but still, it will be fun playing with this and stepping into a new journey! :D

Fluffbags wrote:

It has become a joke in our house not to plan these evenings as so far, everytime we have, something happened (Like the kids being brought home early due to illness, or us coming down with flu and just wanting sleep) lol When we "plan" its like an omen.

But without speaking too soon, I am looking forward to this evening. Our first chastity device just arrived and since we have been hoping to get one for over 5 months now, this is an exciting prospect! Unfortunately our joy is soured a little, because the device we got, as it turns out, is not going to be totally suitable for him for long term, but still, it will be fun playing with this and stepping into a new journey! :D

Ooooooo

Which one fluffbags? Or will we have to wait for the review?

Sounds like a lovely night. Have fun. We are too busy trying to get all five kids to sleep x

Sounds like a lovely night. Have fun. We are too busy trying to get all five kids to sleep x

Sum Sub wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Ooooooo

Which one fluffbags? Or will we have to wait for the review?

The Metal Worx one. (Lh don't stock it, just checked) It will be reviewed in a few weeks on my blog (Wanna give it time to really get to experience it, since lots of men will be interested in the long term, but it is already obvious it probably isn't suitable for long term. (The cage sticks straight out and is kind of obvious under clothing etc) however, it has not been ruled out yet for bedroom fun!

I am dying to get him a long term device but they are pricey and I am not exactly loaded, so either the gods will shine down on me and I shall get one for review at some point in time, or I shall save up pennies and choose one for him. At least experimenting now will lead us closer to his perfect device when it comes to buying one.

I dont want to derail the thread, sorry x

I wish it was a lucky night! Sadly I have to be up at the crack of Dawn for a networking breakfast meeting (yay) - but even so, the Oh isn't really in the mood despite me having new products to test and sadly I cannot test them by myself :(

Night on the sofa with a blanket and a cuppa lemsip thats my fun filled night :( i hope everyone else as had a better night x