Luxury @ Lovehoney

Howdy 

I see some of you have already had your eyes on the Coco range hitting us here at Lovehoney from the tester thread.

For those of you have yet to see the newer items in this divine range , you can locate them here

Also I note that glass was asked for and glass we have delivered haha 

Some beautiful pieces including our very own Nell seed Vibe

Crikey at that sort of price , does it make coffee ?

They make some of the other top brands look cheap !

Omg that piece has me so intrigued: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23574

The wand dildo has caught my eye too, looks such a versatile shape. Added quite a few of these to my wishlist, need to save up.

Do love the look of this dildo http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23782

mamz wrote:

Omg that piece has me so intrigued: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23574

+1, that and the stone kegel eggs are going on my wishlist (which I should just rename 'in my dreams' eh ;)). Ohh and the massage candles, they sound divine!

This glass one looks awesome too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30128 love how pronounced the textures look.

It's a gorgeous range :)

Really lovely luxury range nice to see more expenisive and classier products here

Although i need a lottery win or a sugar daddy,Because i have no hope and bob hope of owning anything in this Range :(

Some of these look really amazing, I will definitely be keeping an eye on the reviews and saving my pennies.

mysteron wrote:

Crikey at that sort of price , does it make coffee ?

They make some of the other top brands look cheap !

+1 to the price, haha. I do love the ceramic rose items though. The look ever so sweet.

Glass 💜💜
Love eggs 💜💜
I love the range but most of it is out of my price range sadly.

This piece of glass is another beautiful piece.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23574

I never thought brown sex toys could look that good :) I really love the adjustable cock ring and everything else, but most of it is out of my price range unfortunately.

Omg 😍😍😍

The glass is amazing and the seed vibe looks intriguing - shame they are so pricey!

Like the look of the Cock Ring. however I would want to see some customer reviews before I parted with that sort of money .

Lovebirds_x wrote:

mamz wrote:

Omg that piece has me so intrigued: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23574

+1, that and the stone kegel eggs are going on my wishlist (which I should just rename 'in my dreams' eh ;)). Ohh and the massage candles, they sound divine!

This glass one looks awesome too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30128 love how pronounced the textures look.

It's a gorgeous range :)

I have a wishlist called that..although all my list are empty due to issues I've mentioned on the rant page..trying not to be tempted that's why spending less time here.

I would totally recommend the massage candles..I adore them. I have the rose one it's devine xx

The ceramic pieces are stunning! There is no sizing shown for this one though http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23799

Will probably be too big for me :(

Loving the look of lots of those products but why, oh why, does this only come in small :(......and how small is small ? there are no measurements......its so, so pretty xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23799

I must admit I like the look of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23574

Glass, glass, more glass yayyy :D

coco de mer do really beautiful looking products