Luxury toys

If you really want a luxury toy and can afford it go for it, I own a lelo rabbit it's superb quality rechargble stacks of power it gets regular rotation amongst the toys I use most often when I compare it pound for pound orgasm for orgasm with my other regularly used toys which come in at the mid to lower price range is it really worth it maybe not if I compare I to my RO rabbit which was quite expensive the lelo build quality rechargability and ease of use easily trounces it. So in some ways luxury not worth it in others luxury definitely worthy it

I guess it just depends on your body really lol

Luxury toys are definitely worth it. I only have a few toys but they are from the luxury end of the market. My Lelo Lyla2 is fantastic!!!

Luxury toys are almost always Rechargable and the silicon quality is sooooo much better.

I would rather have 10 luxury toys that 1000 cheep ones.

YES YES YES!

So so worth it. Power, waterproof, sound, look, style, quality, They fit all the boxes.

100% worth it.

Ive spent years buying cheaper toys (due to budgeting etc) and now moving into more quality items. I wish I had just gone straight for the quality years ago and wouldve saved myself a lot of money!

But hey, back then I didnt know i'd love toys so much!

luxury are much better for the cost, they tend to be body safe i.e. made from silicone, come with a good length warranty, good power and hit the spots. You just got to find the one that suits you x

never bought or owned a luxury toy in my life! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I lack the will power to save up!

We own quite a few Lelo toys, and some other "high end" ones. I am however searching for quality over brand. I do think that luxury toys are very much overpriced just because of the branding and the market placement they put themselves into - it's just about snobbery and trends and money. I am a very conscious buyer (though probably a bit more fortunate moneywise than others), so I don’t like to spend just for the name, and I tend to evaluate all too carefully the quality/price relation in EVERYTHING I buy. I practically only invest in silicone (and ABS or glass as I don’t trust that what is sold as stainless steel would really be 110% stainless…), waterproof and preferably rechargeable toys. You can find these qualities also in a broad range of “non-luxury” toys nowadays.

Of course one could argue about the silicone’s quality, but hey, I don’t necessarily believe that just because a toy is branded Lelo (or Swan for that matter), their factory in China respects all standards of workers and/or manufacturing and/or cost/profit control (hence choosing cheaper/uncontrolled suppliers). So I would never ever trust my judgment to be about the brand/company, rather on the product and warranties that comes with. Luxury toys pride themselves with warranties, so if anything goes wrong, you can at least complaint. But then again, LH’s return policy can’t get enough praises, so buying ANY toy from them, you have a much much better “warranty” than ANY luxury brand would give you (and trust me, I have bought my Lelo toys directly from Lelo, and I wish I had gone thru Lovehoney instead – would have saved me loads of time and frustration in dealing with Lelo’s customer care).

So, my advice would be to just buy whatever pleases you for what it has to offer (features/functions, aesthetics, quality, build, durability or whatever weighs more to you), and definitely not because of its market placement or brand! “What’s in a name?” is the proper question to ask! :) And do enjoy, everyone deserves a treat now and again!!! Happy Birthday!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'm wide awake at this ungodly hour for some reason, and I'm sat in bed thinking about sex toys!

My thoughts are going something like this:

If you had a £200 voucher to spend on Lovehoney products, what would you buy? After much deliberation (with myself) I would choose:

The N Joy Steel Dildo https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030

The We Vibe Unite
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37260

What would you buy?

I honestly don't think luxury toys are worth it. I've treated myself to a few, each time hoping that it will be worth it, and I'm always disappointed. I rarely have money to spend on sex toys these days, but I splashed out on the Satisfyer recently (which has rave reviews) and I think it's pretty crap to be honest! So now I'm faced with the prospect of returning it and feeling guilty (as this is the 3rd or 4th luxury toy I've returned) or just letting it collect dust and wasting my money 😕

I think that mid range toys tend to be better value for money to be honest.

Oh no, why did you not like the Satisfyer? Did you post a review? I have it on my wishlist and have entered a competition to win one. The good thing with Lovehoney is that you can return an item so if it isn't doing it for you, then I'd send it back and get something different. I have mainly cheaper and mid-range items but there are some things which look amazing that are quite pricy. My wishlist is a bit of a mixture!

What have you bought that's mid to high range that you're really impressed with?

*sexybabe* wrote:

I'm wide awake at this ungodly hour for some reason, and I'm sat in bed thinking about sex toys!

My thoughts are going something like this:

If you had a £200 voucher to spend on Lovehoney products, what would you buy? After much deliberation (with myself) I would choose:

The N Joy Steel Dildo https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030

The We Vibe Unite
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37260

What would you buy?

The nJoy Wand is fantastic. The weight can take some getting used to though.

If I had £200, I would probably go for these at the moment;

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34853

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35052

I'd love the kegal eggs a fsog love egg, quality rabbit, some robes.

I wanted the FSOG love egg too as it was recommend, it looks gorgeous! But I have the Cal Exotics curved silicone love egg now and I really like that. It sits snug against my g spot so I prefer it to a normal egg shaped love egg.

That We Vibe Wish looks fun NatandTom! 😍