Mad Maxx the new kid on the block

Hi All- The names Mad Maxx and I'm new to the game. This is my first message. Just want to say this website itself is a turn on for me to have a place for people of like minds to come together and be able to chat. I'm a happily married straight man who just happens to love to be in the environment of other people who love and are open about sex too. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

hiya and welcome!

Thanks-

How long have you been a part of the group?

hey mad...I'd say a good few months, best thing to do is just to get stuck in

helo and welcome!

if you look below "posts" you can see when people joined the OA. for example i joined just over a year ago

Hey Mad Maxx and welcome to the OA

Ax

Thanks for all the welcomes and glad to be part of the group. I cant wait to try the new toys I bought on the wife and shre with you guys!

Welcome to the Thunderdome (sorry - couldn't resist)

Thunderdome! Now there's a name for you. I love it! I can tell I'm going to love it here!

Oh to be sexually free and not ashamed to express it. FREEDOM! I think we live in a society that frowns upon it and people like us too much! LOSERS!

Hi Maxx, welcome

xx

Hi Mad Maxx, welcome to the forums! x

Welcome Hope you lke it here xx

Haha, it's lovely to meet you maxx! Hope you and your wife enjoy the latest LH purchases too (may it be the first of many :P), see you around.

Thanks and do forgive me for the delay in my response but duty calls. Lovely picture!

Thank you for the welcome and do find it in your hert to forgive my delay in my response but when duty calls, one must answer. Lovely picture. I may be married but I am still a man that admires the beauty of a woman such as yourself.RRRRRRR!

Thank you for the welcome and do find it in your heart to forgive my delay in responding but duty calls. Lovely picture. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the warm welcome. So tell me something, are we free to say what we want on this site. If you have not figured it out yet, I am very bold as a speaker and yes I'm very much a freak! Can I express my sexual fantasies and stories on this site w/o worry?

PS you are one hot lady!

Hi Maxx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/web-site-help/22072-lovehoney-forum-rules/

Here are the forum rules, I'm sure you'll find the answers to your questions in there.

x