Magic Wand attachment problem...

Hi

I have the Bodywand Rechargeable Wand Vibrator which is excellent, purchased for my wife, product page : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25588

I recently purchased an attachment which meant I could use it too which is the Kinklab Hammerhead Male Stroker Magic Wand Attachment. The big issue is, the attachment is 7.5 inches but the wand I have is 5.5 inches, I did not think to check measurements but I am wondering if there is something I can get to make it attach properly? I have used it but holding it on was not the best way of using it and I really don't want to send it back to love honey because it is my error. Also I don't really want to buy another wand because the one I have was quite expensive at £65 and is rechargeable + mains plug use so gives the best of both worlds.

If anyone can come up with a solution, please let me know!

Thanks

I don't think there is going to be any way of getting the attachment to fit on the wand. Unfortunately, LH do not stock any attachments smaller than the 7.5 inches.

You can still send the attachment back, there is a no quibble refund policy, and as long as it's within the 365 days, you can send it back for any reason.

Any suggestions on trying to fit the attachment, could very well damage the wand unit itself, and obviously we don't want to do that!

The only thing I could think of, was to perhaps get some foam and then cut it so it fits inside the attachment - and then glue it in - then just cut out a 5.75 inch hole in the foam - perhaps that might allow you to place the attachment on the wand - but i'm not sure that would be a long term solution - especially when it comes to cleaning the attachment after use... but it's an idea that could be worth trying if you don't want to send it back. You'd need a very thick foam (not like sponge foam) etc. A trip to a fabric shop might be able to help - if they sell blocks of foam for sofa cushions etc. then again, i'm not sure this would be 'body safe' and could be risky.

DavidB1986 wrote:

I don't think there is going to be any way of getting the attachment to fit on the wand. Unfortunately, LH do not stock any attachments smaller than the 7.5 inches.

You can still send the attachment back, there is a no quibble refund policy, and as long as it's within the 365 days, you can send it back for any reason.

Any suggestions on trying to fit the attachment, could very well damage the wand unit itself, and obviously we don't want to do that!

The only thing I could think of, was to perhaps get some foam and then cut it so it fits inside the attachment - and then glue it in - then just cut out a 5.75 inch hole in the foam - perhaps that might allow you to place the attachment on the wand - but i'm not sure that would be a long term solution - especially when it comes to cleaning the attachment after use... but it's an idea that could be worth trying if you don't want to send it back. You'd need a very thick foam (not like sponge foam) etc. A trip to a fabric shop might be able to help - if they sell blocks of foam for sofa cushions etc. then again, i'm not sure this would be 'body safe' and could be risky.

Thanks David, I will look into that option, I ordered a tenga flip hole within the order and I am already sending that back and I would just feel bad about returning both, plus it works if I hold it on, I just need something to make the wand a bit wider really, I will try something like that so thanks for the ideas!

Im in no way expert in wands, but i think you should be careful with sponges as they are synthetics. If i had to adjust id probably chose cotton cloth - i'd put attachment on and put the cloth in on just one side. Maybe try this before you glue something.
Attachments is the reason why i went with LH Deluxe wand. :)