Magic wand attachments

Need to buy magic wand attachments- your personal recommendations would be gratefully received. Which ones are must or which ones to avoid (if any!) Thanks xx

We only have the two. The Hummer (for me) it's pretty decent but with the weight of a mains powered wand it's hard to get a good quick stroking action going. We also have the Love honey G spot attachment, the curve was too much for my wife and it's not very flexible so she was unable to get it at the right angle to work for her. The power from the wand did travel well though.

We own two attachments, The Hummer- fully recommend this if looking to get one for the OH to enjoy together or give him some solo play. It's a tight fit but that helps make it feel great but will need plenty of lube. You cannot get up too much speed/Rhythm with this attachment compared to a Fleshlight due to how it connects but the vibrations make up for it. The G Spot - Recieved great praise from the wife on this one. She mentioned it gives great vibrations and hits the spot and delivers what is required so would recommend this one also. We went for one for each of us so could use together or have solo time.

I've been looking a these for a while. Has anyone used the one for guys ? X

Delboy1991 wrote:

I've been looking a these for a while. Has anyone used the one for guys ? X

The Hummer attachment is for guys. The vibration transference and the feelnis good. The only problem is the wand itself. Due to it being bulky and weighty it's hard to get a good stroking action going.

I have the following.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfmp=37720&fo_c=24&fo_k=50604967071db0d227e1c2da5aa2d614&fo_s=monetategb&MonBox=RecViewedXSite

Great attachment

I have the Lovehoney Deluxe Wand Silicone G-Spot Attachment: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37228

Although the small clitoral nubs have dubious value, the g-spot finger is wonderful inside and on the clit. It transformed my wand from an overpowering irritation into the powerful satisfier it is supposed to be.

I have the same attachment as BeeMine. I not a huge fan of using the big wand by itself so it gave it a decent upgrade. The vibrations travel well through the shaft and it gave me some pretty great orgasms.

My husband likes the hummer. I have the g spot attachment but I really dont care for it. The angle just isnt right for me.

I have the Hummer penis attachment. It’s quite tight once you’re fully inserted, but no stroking action necessary! 30 seconds with this on low speed and I’m done. Doesn’t get much use for that reason.

The flutter attachment produces a wonderful effect on my OH's frenulum. A joy to watch.

I've personally never had much enjoyment of the male ones, but women i've been with seem to enjoy the female ones indiscriminately.

Hi We own a couple but the g kiss pink one never ever fails to make wife squirt x

Very intrigued about a male attachment for one of these. I know they are powerful for girls and imagining the strength of that on my head.... Could be a bit too intense!

I have the G spot attachment but as others said, due to the size of the wand it is hard to position correctly

I have the G spot attachment but as others said, due to the size of the wand it is hard to position correctly

What did you end up going with? Did you like it? I have the flutter tip and it's amazing. Plus it's so different to the wand head it's like a completely new toy