Magic Wand Comparisons

This has probably been posted a billion times before, but I'm not sure how to search for it!!

I always wanted to try a magic wand because they look amazing in all of the videos I have seen.

I finally got chance to buy one and due to an offer that was on, went for the love honey deluxe magic wand in black and wow, it definitely does the job.

But to be honest I was expecting more power, as in not having it able to touch me because it's too powerful, this one was perfectly usable at top speed.

My question is, is this wand of a comparable power to other wands, or would it be worth sending it back to lovehoney on their awesome refund/exchange program and swapping it for something like the doxy wand or bodywand. They don't sell the original Hitachi

I don't want to give the wand up because I can see me having a lot of fun with it, but I'd like a touch more power!!

I've seen that the Hitachi is 5000/6000rpm and the doxy is 3000-9000rpm, I can't find the same info on the LH wands

If you want serious power, consider a Doxy. I have their die-cast and the highest speed on that is one I can't use firmly against me for long as it's so strong, it rumbles through my entire body.

Thanks!!

Wish there was a shop that had them all and you could test the vibration strength against each other.

As it is I think the happy rabbit I have from lovehoney is more powerful than the wand, but I've not actually tested that yet.

Another vote for Doxy! I have the original Doxy, and the diecast version, and they're both incredible - they put my LH deluxe into retirement to be honest

yarse. agreement from me too. Doxy FTW.

There is however, a third way...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31069

Forgot we had the rockbox! It is dam powerful, but not that 'user friendly' compared to a wand aside from riding it, unless we missed a position or 2😉

Sum Sub wrote:

That thing looks evil!

luvved up cupple wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

That thing looks evil!

It does have a very definite evil streak running through it.

It has however bought the OH to orgasm through jeans!

I think when it was first out it was over £150, at £120, that's a hell of a lot of sex toy!

I am glad this question was asked, I have been considering a wand myself but wasn't sure which one to go for. The Doxy is 40 pounds more expensive, but since i like it powerful, I think I might have to opt for the Doxy.

I would be very surprised if the differences between the LH mains-powered wand and the Bodywand Original were more than cosmetic. I have the Bodywand and I don't like it at all. The vibrations are surface-buzzy and don't feel half as nice as those of for example the Swan Wand.

IMHO rpm is the wrong measurement for a vibrator (or pretty much anything else) - I don't want fast movement, I want big movement. A bass cord, not a violin's e-cord. Deep, rumbly vibrations, not buzzy ones. Hornet, not mosquito.

@ Cstitch: Whether the Happy Rabbit is more powerful than the wand would depend on how one defines "power" in that context, but in any case I get much more use out of the Happy Rabbit than the wand!

I have the bodywand and love it. I purchased Doxy and didn't really get along with it so sent it back. What I didn't like about it was that it didn't have a dial, I felt I couldn't quite get there with doxy and couldn't get the right setting.

I've read good things about the Swan Wand, though! Have fun!

And how was the Doxy compared to the Bodywand vibration-wise? Was there a clear difference in "rumbliness", i. e. more movement as opposed to faster movement?

I have tried just the doxy. I am so satisfied with it I do not care for others tbh. And mine is pink. Winning