Magic wand

I want to introduce the magic wand to my other half however he’s a little reserved when it comes to sex toys and it’s not the smallest toy. I was thinking of introducing it as a massager and over time using it on more sensitive parts. Having used the wand alone, it’s very powerful. My question is, is it possible to give a back massage with the wand or is it too powerful? If anyone has used it for massage, did you use any oil? Any tips are highly appreciated. Thanks

bluebox wrote:

I want to introduce the magic wand to my other half however he’s a little reserved when it comes to sex toys and it’s not the smallest toy. I was thinking of introducing it as a massager and over time using it on more sensitive parts. Having used the wand alone, it’s very powerful. My question is, is it possible to give a back massage with the wand or is it too powerful? If anyone has used it for massage, did you use any oil? Any tips are highly appreciated. Thanks

Hi, it actually works fantastic as a massager. The rumbling vibrations on the lower settings are great for a deep tissue massage. Oil wise, you want to use an water based one if the head of your wand is silicone. We have used https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30599 which is suitable for use with silicone.

Hi, the wand works great as a massager, i normally use baby oil or a water based lube, i love when the OH gives me a back massage with it as helps set the mood instead of jumping straight to using the wand as a vibrator.

The different settings will assist with the massage. I have https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37966 which is great but small so wont make him nervous over the size of it.

Magic Wands were actually designed as a massager, they were never intended to be used as sex toys. In fact, when the original manufacturers (Hitachi) found out that there product was being used as a sex toy, they stopped production.

Do you already give you partner massages? If he has reservations about using sex toys, using a wand to massage him may still be a bit much if massage isn't something that you already regularly do, esepcially if he already knows you have it and what you use it for. Obviously, if you do give him a lot of sexy massages then it may work well as the next step.

A better alternative might be a finger vibrator which gives a little vibration through your own finger (so it is still your touch, just enhanced) or maybe a pebble shaped massage, like the Lovehoney Desire ones (the original or one of the two with a textured tip) or the Je Joue Mimi vibrators are nice are nice and rumbly; Lovehoney have plenty of options beyond those as well.