Magic wand

Anyone else have the most intense orgasms with the wand? Never could squirt until getting one of these. I use it every day now!

Hi JoddieDdI have the Love honey wand it is my one of my favourite toys makes me have intense orgasam but bit does not make me squirt

I have the most intense clitoral orgasms with my Lelo Sona, but magic wands come in 2nd place. They usually don't make me squirt either, but they can be really strong!

Him what is Lelo Son a new to sex toys

This one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38998 It's unfortunately sold out, but there are other clitoral suction vibrators available here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/?sort=rating

thank you for that information not sure how that works

They create a suction and/ or strong vibration just around the clitoris.

just lookedvthey dont look very powerful I like power in my toys

very interesting- have to have a futher look into this as looking at a new toy next month

My Mrs bought a wand and was dissapointeed with it. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38183 that one

as for the lelo talk, she has a siri (lovehoney doesn't sell it) that we got in the states when we were over a couple years back, and she said "it gives her a face melting orgasm"

I have the Lovehoney Mains Classic wand and the Mantric wand and I do think they can give me some pretty intense orgasms. Maybe it's the broad stimulation?

I can only squirt with a good, firm g-spot toy going full throttle. I can't say I've ever did it with just clit stimulation alone.

I feel like a complete failure as a magic wand does little for me ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

What's the trick? I lack patience as with a bullet I'm done and dusted in a minute. Should I just be sitting there with it for several minutes?

I do love it on my back and shoulders, though.

VR you are not a failure. Everyone likes different stimulation and you clearly need pin point accuracy which you don’t get from a wand 🙂

Hi all, I love the magic wand and I can orgasm with ease, but like many here I don’t squirt. I can’t find any toy that makes me squirt other than my OH’s fingers.

VR wrote:

I feel like a complete failure as a magic wand does little for me

What's the trick? I lack patience as with a bullet I'm done and dusted in a minute. Should I just be sitting there with it for several minutes?

I do love it on my back and shoulders, though.

I'm the same VR, a mains wand just didn't suit me, mostly because of the broad stimulation but also ft he weight. The Mantric rechargeable wand however works much better for me, it's smaller, lighter and the silicone is the more velvety type rather than the harder silicone of most wands. You could give it a try, it is a different kind of feeling to a bullet, but like kelly_michelle said, not everything can work for everyone, you're not a failure (although I did feel the same when I couldn't get a wand to work for me)

I do have a wand but have yet to achieve a squirt.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

VR and Amy, have you ever tried positioning the wand against your anus while masturbating. I use a towel to help keep it in place, it adds something extra, if not actually making you orgasm.

No I've never tried that, that's a very interesting idea. I do very much enjoy vibrating plugs and any kind of extra stimulation back there, I shall have to give that a try.

Smultron! Womanizer Premium 👌 💦💦

Alicia4Ever wrote:

VR and Amy, have you ever tried positioning the wand against your anus while masturbating. I use a towel to help keep it in place, it adds something extra, if not actually making you orgasm.

That does indeed sound interesting - thanks. I'll try it.

I have a doxy. I love it anywhere ! Nipples, bum, pussy, etc. I orgasm so strongly with it. I also like it held against an inserted glass or metal butt plug....mmmm xx