Magnetic cock ring

Hello, everyone! Does anybody use or know Anythink about magnetic cock ring? Didn't find any info about it. They more expencive then others so I guess they work some way. Please share your experience :)

I bought a couple some years ago but completely for the look. Can't belive a magnet will enhance anything down there but we all believe in different things.

The ones I bought weren't more expensive but just had a very different look to the plain steel ones, they were also significantly thicker so partner can feel them more.

Just never heard about it before, was thinking maybe I don't know somethink. Thanks anyway :)

This is completely new to me please bare with me. What is a magnetic cock ring and what benefits are there? I ask purely for educasional reasons and nothing else lol.

Basically they are magnieized. I really can't remember the supposed benefits, I think it was meant to aid circulation or some such silliness, I bought them for their looks. I don't think there is any science behind the claims but it does mean you can use them as fridge magnets when they are not in use :)

The ones I bought were banded (alternating colours - one is flourescent) and whatever they are composed of is magnetic to some extent.

I nearly choked to death at the point you wrote "you can use them as fridge magnets when they are not in use"

I thank you for the reply though :)

I think they are an alternative to rings with hinge and screw, easier to put off even when erect. The ring probably needs to be bulky to house a magnet that is strong enough.

Sounds interesting! Are they used purely as genitalia jewellery? I’ve see quite a few solid cock ring worn by guys on naturist beaches some of them quite heavy metal an weighing down their scrotum. I always thought that they wore them as jewellery.

The only magnetic ones I have seen are glans rings and the diameter of the material isn't that much more than the normal steel rings.

Generally the steel rings don't have hinges (I know the chastity ones often do), not heard of any with opposing poles to try and tighten.

LST - unless they are planning to have sex on the beach they will be wearing them as a 'fashion' statement (or they want to leave a white line where the ring is)