Mail order and delivery

right i really hate shopping on the high street so i do a lot of mail order. Last tuesday i ordered a new winter coat for my daughter and i've just recieved an email to say my order is being packed.

Lovehoney manages to pack and post and deliver with 48hrs so why can't other companies do the same.

its a real bug bear.

i love lovehoney's delivery service and customer care. they are amazing.

Hi,

Wich service did you pay for deliverywise? Some online retailers let you select delivery options? Xx

We are definantly spoilt here :) love it! Xx

I hate it too saucey.

Its probably because they advertise an item but dont have it in stock so have to get it from their suppliers.

They cut down on their inventory by having very little stock thus not tying up their money on items stuck on a shelf.

Not very good for us customers though.

I was thinking the exact same thing the other day, I ordered same makup from mua the other day and they said it could take up to 5 days to despatch I mean come on! X

saucey21 wrote:

right i really hate shopping on the high street so i do a lot of mail order. Last tuesday i ordered a new winter coat for my daughter and i've just recieved an email to say my order is being packed.

Lovehoney manages to pack and post and deliver with 48hrs so why can't other companies do the same.

its a real bug bear.

i love lovehoney's delivery service and customer care. they are amazing.

Hehe - we like to keep our lovely customers happy! ;)

Thank you for the positive feedback, and I hope your daughter's coat arrives soon!

I know, Lovehoney have spoiled pretty much all other online shopping for me.

I love getting things within a day or two- because I hate waiting for items to arrive. Whoop! All the more reason to buy more from LH

LH and Kiddicare are the two best IMO.

Both send things almost immediately :)

have to admit Ebay is the worst, i've waited weeks for things from sellers on there, even missed a christmas once even though i ordered it in October :(

Reminds me going on holiday Monday so need to put in an order in case I get lucky (we can dream right?)

I'm the most inpatient person waiting more than two days drives me insane.
Echoing what bald banger said, if it's not the companies own brand they're probably getting it from their supplier first (mothercare are awful for this).

Lovehoney is definitely one of my favourite places to order from because their delivery is just so good.

its been a week and i still have no order, its at the delivery warehouse according to the tracker.

unfortunately i wish i could only order from LH but they don't sell anything suitable for kids or outdoor clothing.

grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

I ordered a Baby car seat last week from mothercare. They have only just emailed me today to say it's been dispatched. And they say it will take 5 more days to reach me from England to Belfast. Idiots

It usually takes me about 7-9 days for an order to appear, but that is shipping from the other side of the world, whereas a package coming from Melbourne took 5 weeks. It's ridiculous..

Just recieved my order that i placed last tuesday and my lovehoney order which i placed yesterday

yippeee one for me one for my daughter. xx

my iphone that i ordered from o2 on the 19th hasnt even been dispatched yet. dispite it being in stock. :( :( i want my phone

enjoy your order saucey :)

Although dissapointed you don't stock My Size condoms anymore, apart from the biggest size (wich I don't really measure up to) I tried a new brand - and in the space 'if you're not in, where would you like your item left' I put my next door neighbours who are inbetween 70 and death so it could be fun...