Make up. Sex

Hi everyone
Just a thought, is make up sex after an argument some of the best sex you can have.
That would be a yes from me..

Look forward to mine when the oh is next home...but yep its scores high 😉

Never had make up sex before. Sounds like I need to get into more arguments ;)

We tried to have make up sex but I kept poking myself in the eye with the mascara brush.

Agree it's one of the best!

If we argue and we rarely do so it's usually a big row there's no way I'm in the mood for sex lol

Never really had an argument... so I'll let you know!

We generally don't have make up sex as I'm very emotional so i stay annoyed....usually for no reason lol xx

Have never had make up sex . We don't tend to have that many rows but when we do I stay annoyed for quite a while. Maybe we should give it a try, might calm me down a bit quicker.

MattB wrote:

Never really had an argument... so I'll let you know!

Same here

DavidB1986 wrote:

We tried to have make up sex but I kept poking myself in the eye with the mascara brush.

![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) Bahaha!

I rarely have make up sex tbh. We rarely fall out. Occasional tantrums then it all blows over in seconds, but usually these happen during the day, when kids are about or we are working and sex is not on the agenda at those times, so we don't have that angry row turning into ripping each others clothes off thing.

I do have a ripping his clothes off and spanking his ass thing. With the whips so close at hand, he is not very arguementative! lol ;)

We don't argue very often,but after being together 20 years we have had arguments and great make up sex x

I have never had big arguments with the guys I have dated. So I wouldnt know.

100% the best sex! I'm sure that's half the reason we argue so we know we r gonna make
Up. X

DavidB1986 wrote:

Ha ha ha!

Yeap, make up sex is the best, but why is that ?

I used to have make up sex with my long term ex, its was hotter and more satisfying and rougher

I've nevet had "make up" sex, def feel I've been missing out now. :(

kitty x

BDSM-curious wrote:

kitty x

I haven't either lol

Maybe we are missing out or maybe not :)

delilahxx wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

kitty x

I haven't either lol

Maybe we are missing out or maybe not :)

I do like a new experierence x