Making love with a cracked rib....

OK...hears the challenge... Partner seems to have cracked a rib on our family holiday while hiking down a slope... It is one of the lower ones on the side...
Has anyone got any recommendations for positions to use that will not hurt it too much?
So far we haven't got up to anything since... But I think both of us are chomping at the bit to try... But I really don't want to hurt it by us being too energetic!
I am still not as light as I would like( still dieting) so I am not sure with me on top would be a good idea...especially as he is a skinny thing at the best of times!

I cracked 2 last year, doggie worked well,as did 69 with her on top. Have fun trying.

If its one of the lower ones, is that one that's only attached at one end?(floating) if so let it heal fully before he does anything or you may end up not healing at all?

There's always oral/fingers/toys etc you could use either way,

He has my deepest sympathy as I know from experience it hurts like hell.

I know..he is finding it hard on inbreathing..and he has asthma so I really don't want to strain it.. We still get plenty of sensual fun.. But so far we are not going all out..and although he hasn't said no to making love..he holds back..and we don't go all the way.
This might be the time to back off full on sex..and let it heal.
I am hoping he goes to his gp to get it confirmed.. But I know that still will be futile, as there is nothing you can do for a cracked rib... It is just time.

Thing is we didn't get much time to make love on our hols , as we were either too knackered with the driving, or we were bunked separately at his dads..now I have both my kids here for 2 weeks so makes real naughtiness a bit difficult too.
Oh well.. Maybe I need to think solo for a while till he heals up.

Normally with a rib injury cracked/broken or bruised all they check for is a punctured lung.

Surely reverse cowgirl would keep you well away from his ribs?

Hi naughty mum (love your posts btw x) how about trying the bondage boutique sex enhancer chair, so you can sit over him without putting pressure on him !! Or just oral play for now like face sitting him etc xx

Well it seems making love full on is off ATM...he really finds it hard with it hurting in bed...he was really fidgety in bed last night as he could not get comfortable. Poor thing...he never had any injury before he met me and since then he tore a ligament in his knee..and now a cracked rib! All hike related i hasten to add!
I might need to give him a massage to relax him( then heat him up!!)😉

I would give him a blow job first eases the tension and his desire to thrust away too hard for his rib. If that not your thing let him play with himself while he watches you do the same.

doggy should work fine but actually there is one that should be better for both of you. I forget the name, it has a yoga name. The woman bends over, hands on the floor, legs apart to make her bottom to the right height for him. It gives really deep penetration that will thrill the woman and gives very good control for him, not too energetic but very satisfying.

Ouch! Sounds painful, I hope it gets better soon. How about forplay until its better? It will be fustrating, but at least you will have somthing to really look forward to

X

Well things are very much back on it seems!!😋😉😀
Last night we ended up getting vvvv frisky in the living room.... Could barely wait to get upstairs to carry on!
I think this drier period where we haven't been able to make love full on..has made us extra randy!!
We had gone for a no major frills ...I did quite a bit of dry humping which got us very aroused... And then strip each other and he went for a good old missionary!
Nothing wrong in that..and tbh we ended up popping really close and hard!
No grumbling pain with his rib...so I guess 2 weeks is a good time to get frisky again after an injury...
One benefit of this forced reining back is we have both been getting far more oral and foreplay fun!!😋😋😘🎆🎆🎆
Come Sunday..we are both finally without kids..as they all go back to our exes...so finally some uninterrupted fun( although that didn't seem to stop us last night😄)