Making valentine's explosive

Hey. So we don’t normally really celebrate valentine’s Day. But as we are both off work on the day and the day after this year I thought we might spend some time together. We have 2 children who will be both at school so maybe we have our date during the day. And then (as our children are great sleepers) we can have our fun in the evening/during the night. I wondered how we can make things last longer? Sex for us tends to follow the same pattern, kissing, touching, oral and then either missionary or me on top, once we’ve both come that’s it, we have a clean up, cuddle and go to sleep. Id really like if we can make a night of it or a couple of hours at least. I’m thinking long foreplay, edging, hopefully more than 1 orgasm each. How do we do this? And what toys? My husband used to be quite prudish but now “will try anything once for you” he’s discovered anal play a little and has had a butt plug in there, I’m thinking maybe pegging but not sure if thats a bit ambitious…what are others doing? How do you make a day of it when you have time together?

2 Likes

Two words; ‘Oral Fun’.

Oral Fun Board Game - Lovehoney UK

We bought this game and it’s great fun! Extends your foreplay and entertains all in one package! We enjoyed it so much we bought another board game, but haven’t had the opportunity to try it yet!

We also have two kids of school age. My advice would be to have a session whilst they are at school and then again in the evening. Sex during the day is just a different experience and can be a rare treat with kids etc. We have also invested in a couple of costumes, specifically maid and nurse and again, this adds great entertainment, extends the fun and makes it an ‘event’. When my OH surprised me with that nurse’s costume I thought all our anniversaries had come at once! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Hope you have an amazing time!

JbG

1 Like

Have you seen the Positions of the week thread?
Mixing it up might be fun, lots of options in there.
(These are some of the poular ones)

Light bondage or even just a blindfold can be fun too.
some Massage is also a nice option (theres a shop section thats all Massage oils and stuff if you havent bumped into it yet) and is also great for edging.

Pegging is great fun (theres a ton of threads on it if you have a search), and you could definitely suggest it, but if he’s still new to anal something like a vibrating butt plug might be more fun.
Taking dildos analy is something you have to work up to.

You could try mutual masturbation or take some sexy snaps for him and post them to him beforehand maybe Or have a go at sexting him

Lingure also goes down well so thats always a nice option too.

1 Like

Defo maybe try some sexy games, floor play and even some teasing throughout the day to gear up for the evening might be fun